Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Coach K reacts to Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: Coach K reacts to Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama

Jan 11, 2019, 11:12 AM

Coach K reacts to Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama

Everyone has been reacting to Clemson's dominant 44-16 blowout victory against Alabama on Monday night. Even veteran coaches like Duke's Mike Krzyzewski in othe Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Coach K reacts to Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama

Jan 11, 2019, 11:45 AM

Certainly no disrespect to Coach K, but I only saw one team that showed excellence throughout the night!

Love Coach K and Coach DS

Jan 11, 2019, 11:54 AM

Those 2 bring an excellence to the ACC that is enviable to all conferences. These guys plus some of the baseball coaches in the conference can continue to elevate the ACC to the top spot in sports and academics...we need all ADs & coaches to work together to continue to elevate the conference! Especially, in football...if we can see incremental improvement in the football programs in the conference then we will be The Dominant conference in all of sports....that is the goal and Swofford needs to execute it or get someone that can!!

Coach K is a Foul Mouthed FRAUD!!!!

Jan 11, 2019, 12:19 PM

Must be a very slow news day, because this is not Headline worthy!

I wouldn't say Coach K is a fraud, but he is VERY

Jan 11, 2019, 12:34 PM

foul-mouthed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Coach K is a Foul Mouthed FRAUD!!!!

Jan 11, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Coach K is a Foul Mouthed FRAUD!!!! ]

He is speaking the truth. It is what it is.

HE CURSES, OMG! Ever been to a Danny Ford

Jan 11, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Coach K is a Foul Mouthed FRAUD!!!! ]

practice?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: HE CURSES, OMG! Ever been to a Danny Ford

Jan 11, 2019, 5:49 PM

I went to football camp. Coach Ford spared us kids.

Re: Love Coach K and Coach DS

Jan 11, 2019, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Love Coach K and Coach DS ]

You love coach K. Wow you must be a duke bb fan. I can’t stand the rat face and do not care what he thinks of Clemson

Who Cares?

Jan 11, 2019, 12:00 PM

I could care less what the Emperior thinks of Clemson’s dominating win. He is one of the most foul-mouthed, referee baiting coaches in the country. GO TIGERS!

Jan 11, 2019, 12:24 PM

Really don’t care what he says. Just trying to get pub

Jan 11, 2019, 1:21 PM

Coach K is an #######!!!!

Jan 11, 2019, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Coach K reacts to Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama ]

Right, because Duke BB and Coach K never get any pub.

Geez, how you can be so happy this week (deservedly so) and such a bitter #### wipe at the same time.

He's dead on about this:

Jan 11, 2019, 1:26 PM

"Critical moments and they won all those critical moments."

That's exactly what we did. We struggled on 1st and 2nd down on both sides of the ball but totally dominated on 3rd down. We couldn't stop Bama from moving the ball between the 20s, but we stoned them almost every time they got into the red zone. And we baited Tua into throwing two massive INTs. We didn't control all of that game by any means, but we made almost every single big play.

well at least we know Roy was pulling for us!!

Jan 11, 2019, 2:02 PM

double entendre intended

Yea, good luck winning a championship with

Jan 11, 2019, 3:31 PM

Your yearly one and done players. That’s the way to embrace the student athlete experience coach Rat Face! Up yours. Dabo is leagues above your standards and how to mold youngsters. Getting one and done STUDENT athletes sure as hell ain’t it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yea, good luck winning a championship with

Jan 11, 2019, 7:11 PM

You must be about 9 years old.

Coach K has national championships in 91,92....and 2001......and 2010......and 2015........in all eras, with four year players, one year players, everything in between.

What a small bitter person you are. Being secure in my Blue Devil fandom, I happily cheered on fellow ACC team Clemson over Alabama. Really, grow up, it's much more fun.

All the greatest players in the world claim K is the greatest coach. Why does that upset you? Threaten you? I assure you Dabo is not threatened by it.

Jan 11, 2019, 4:01 PM

Wonder what Coach K's graduation rate is? Does Dook have the same basketball courses as UNCheat?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks?***

Jan 11, 2019, 6:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 7:02 PM

If you don't pull for your conference, you are a loser. That's understood for most people. A head coach is never a crowd pleaser.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 8:28 PM

“..... never a crowd pleaser “ ...... except - maybe Dabo?! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 11, 2019, 8:36 PM

Get those, yankee, mega population teams up north playing to their football potential and the ACC will be ok. Think Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Tony Dorsett and Doug Flutie. ESPN suggested the ACC bring them onboard and there is a reason for that....TV ratings. Show me the money, to quote a movie.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic