Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
While most have more class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

While most have more class

Dec 19, 2019, 9:32 PM

Some folks clearly have lost their darn minds. Please stop trash talking kids who chose to go elsewhere. Being a troll is rarely appreciated, and your never quite as clever as you think you are. We had a great class, and the real fans know it. Those posing as fans are making the rest look bad. Now flame away if ya like.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While most have more class

Dec 19, 2019, 9:35 PM

Maybe you should just stop judging other people, nothing is worse than a judgmental person who tells other people what to do, you are not the be all & end all of anything. Then again maybe you don't believe in God or Heaven in which case none of what I say will matter to you anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 10:07 PM

Did you think that “those posing as fans” referred to you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 19, 2019, 10:10 PM

the poster is saying in a judgmental way that anyone that doesn't exhibit the behavior they endorse is not a real fan, so no I could care less for me personally, just point out the unbecoming behavior of judging others which the bible tells us not to do

Dec 19, 2019, 10:12 PM

Are you judging his behavior? Interesting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 19, 2019, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: While most have more class ]

If you are going to quote the Bible, you will know the book of James which speaks of the dangers of the tongue. And the Bible says to say nothing but words that build up rather than tear down.

I have seen you brag about your trolling tweets. Maybe you should follow the Bible teaching you profess to know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 10:36 PM

so we are all screwed then, because very little of the interaction on here is stuff you would want to be brought up when you are trying to get into Heaven, putting other Clemson fans down & acting holier than thou is pretty suspect behavior, and yeah I have my own deficiencies, but at least I am not trying to tell other what to do, being a snowflake is not a good thing, also would never get you a spot on a Clemson roster, kind of ironic that so many Clemson fans are total snowflakes, to quote Dabo "they don't put championship rings on smooth fingers" and I am sure God would say something to the effect of "we don't put self righteous, whining people in heaven"

Dec 19, 2019, 11:25 PM

“at least I am not trying to tell other what to do”

“you should just stop judging other people”

Which is it?

Dec 19, 2019, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Re: While most have more class ]

Dude, if you had the common sense God gave a turnip you would know I'm about as far from a snowflake as one can get. But I Do find it unseemly behavior for what I would assume to be an adult to be trolling kids. Yeah, great athletes, but still High School kids. Congrats you are clearly the coolest guy around. Downvote all ya like scooter, my pulse can stand it, you it appears are hanging on bu a thread it would appear.

Wait..,.

Dec 20, 2019, 8:22 AM

She's an adult?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I don't think that verse means what you think it means***

Dec 20, 2019, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: While most have more class ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Dec 20, 2019, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: While most have more class ]

This is one of those verses that gets spouted and is commonly misused.

In the King James, it is "Judge not lest ye be judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

It does not say NOT to judge. It says not to judge someone by a standard to which you do not hold yourself. Don't overlook your faults in laying them on someone else. Judge not lest you be judged by that same standard.

as you judge the players, SMH ***

Dec 20, 2019, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: While most have more class ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 10:57 PM

oh yeah I forgot I can just ignore you & you will go away, try laughing sometime, you might actually like it

Dec 20, 2019, 3:18 PM

Wow, it sure didn't take long for you to scurry out and get all defensive over the OP's post. Did he strike a nerve? Most of us here know you're a coot troll....you proved it by jumping all over this post.

Dec 20, 2019, 12:04 AM

Uh well in my eyes he is a Gamecock and where I'm from we trash talk Gamecocks every day of the year.

Dec 20, 2019, 3:05 PM

It wasnt about Burch. The post most took umbrage with was his crowing about going on Twatter to twit at Justin Flowe, who went to Oregon. That said, I personally wouldnt trash talk a kid for where he chooses. Some people join the Navy, Air Force or Army, and yet we still get the guys who are generally the best fit for us. Clemson does the same. Go Tigers!

Dec 20, 2019, 5:24 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic