Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
due to problems with my marriage, I decided to keep my mouth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

due to problems with my marriage, I decided to keep my mouth

Sep 16, 2013, 10:11 AM

shut and had to walk out side. At half-time Sat. night, when the reporter interviewed spurrier, my wife, a gamecock fan, laughed and said,"I know you don't like him, but I think he is funny. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth. I love him". I looked at her and almost said, "twenty years ago you all hated him". I walked out of the room and went outside and opened another Natty Light. She also bought her a "fear the thumb" shirt. I told her it will be in a yardsale this spring.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I'm no marriage counselor, it appears clear that

Sep 16, 2013, 10:17 AM

you should punch her right in the face.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While I'm no marriage counselor, it appears clear that

Sep 16, 2013, 10:27 AM

Post of the day!!

and buy better beer***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:19 AM

Re: and buy better beer***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:29 AM

which do you prefer?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ANYTHING by Victory Brewing . . . and based on your troubles

Sep 16, 2013, 11:15 AM

You might want to start with Golden Monkey and then finish off with Twelve.

"The train is a comin', baby, I say the train is a comin' NOW ! ! !"

Thank me later. Ohhhh - and take 2 Aleve before going to bed.

In fact - as a first timer - take 2 Aleve after your first Golden Monkey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

If it ever makes it to Chesterfield, I'll be sure to try it.

Sep 16, 2013, 11:38 AM

:)

seriously you jest . if it's domestic, it has to fly the

Sep 16, 2013, 11:55 AM [ in reply to ANYTHING by Victory Brewing . . . and based on your troubles ]

eagle. and if you want imported, go german or holland !

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A house divided cannot stand.***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:22 AM

Re: due to problems with my marriage, I decided to keep my mouth

Sep 16, 2013, 10:33 AM

Just orient the TV so she can't see it from the kitchen.

Heck....I do all the cooking. I doubt she even knows what

Sep 16, 2013, 10:35 AM

the purpose of a kitchen is.

Re: Heck....I do all the cooking. I doubt she even knows what

Sep 16, 2013, 10:38 AM

You married a coot that doesn't even cook? I thought that's what most of them went to school for.

That is two strikes against her. One more and she is out!!!***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:39 AM

Sep 16, 2013, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Heck....I do all the cooking. I doubt she even knows what ]

My wife is a coot, but she is a #### fine cook! One of the reasons I married her 35 years ago, along with the fact that my eyes never cold seem to get above her chest(if she was in front of me) or behind if she was walking away! LOL!
She also knows that Clemson has the better team, and tradition, and is usually quiet on gamedays!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even though my wife is a Gamecock, I still love her. We

Sep 16, 2013, 10:54 AM

normally don't rub in the games out of respect for each other. She is special.

Sep 16, 2013, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Heck....I do all the cooking. I doubt she even knows what ]

So you have to put up with a Gamecock woman, who doesn't even cook for you? That's rough... she must do the heck out of some laundry, or be an 11 on a scale of 10 ;)

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

I do most of the laundry too.***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:42 AM

^^^^Whooped^^^^***

Sep 16, 2013, 11:38 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just trying to take care of my little 2 yr old Tiger.***

Sep 16, 2013, 11:40 AM

I have to assume that she is hot. Like hotter than a

Sep 16, 2013, 10:37 AM

Victoria Secret model. Hotter than Kate Upton. Hotter than...

I have to assume she is the hottest chick in the world otherwise what the eff are you doing?

She is a very nice looking young lady but she has bad taste

Sep 16, 2013, 10:38 AM

in college sports. We pull for the same teams in other sports. Just not in college.

did she break the news to you after the "i dos"? you had

Sep 16, 2013, 10:40 AM

prior knowledge at least carnal i hope?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: did she break the news to you after the "i dos"? you had

Sep 16, 2013, 10:43 AM

No. I was aware. I just didn't see four in a row coming. After this year, we'll see how she acts. I hope she handles losing pretty good.

Either keep your mouth shut or start working out...

Sep 16, 2013, 10:47 AM

by squeezing a tennis ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kept my mouth shut. No sense than stirring a fire just

Sep 16, 2013, 10:52 AM

yet.

^^^subtly planning makeup sects after Tiger beatdown***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

something like that***

Sep 16, 2013, 11:02 AM

Well,

Sep 16, 2013, 10:46 AM [ in reply to did she break the news to you after the "i dos"? you had ]

being the recipient of two 'mad cat slingers,' is my excuse for marrying a girl from Bama and one from Nebraska. After much reflection I can honestly say if bob has been there this wouldn't have happened.

^^^ true confessions of a dangerous mind.***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can hear Reba singing now...

Sep 16, 2013, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Well, ]

Where were you...when I could have loved you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I can hear Reba singing now...

Sep 16, 2013, 11:01 AM

That's the night that the lights went out in Ga.

Re: She is a very nice looking young lady but she has bad taste

Sep 16, 2013, 10:41 AM [ in reply to She is a very nice looking young lady but she has bad taste ]

God bless you...

Yes...God has blessed me, but please pray

Sep 16, 2013, 10:44 AM

:)

Please post pics here and we will decide. TIA***

Sep 16, 2013, 11:18 AM [ in reply to She is a very nice looking young lady but she has bad taste ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

asking nicely's got to be worth something.***

Sep 16, 2013, 11:51 AM

Eject, Eject, Eject

Sep 16, 2013, 11:09 AM

Time to punch out.

Re: due to problems with my marriage, I decided to keep my mouth

Sep 16, 2013, 11:24 AM

They have a saying down here in Alabama that makes insults okay to say. It goes like this:

"That girl is dumber than a bag of rocks, BLESS HER HEART". You can use that if you like.

I'll try that but if I wake up with a shiner, I can blame

Sep 16, 2013, 11:42 AM

you, Streaking Tiger. I'll let you know how it plays out. :)

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic