Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come on, TigerNet. I am embarassed for most of you right
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 915

Come on, TigerNet. I am embarassed for most of you right

Nov 7, 2020, 11:59 PM

now. We just played our hearts out, on the road, against what looks definitely to be at least #4 in the country. We did not have our starting QB. We did not have 3 vital pieces of our defense to start the game, and lost SEVERAL more DURING the game. We lost a starting offensive lineman midway through the game. We lost Ngata to injury, again. I never even saw Ladson play.

And yet, we had the lead with 3 minutes to go, took the lead again in overtime. We just finally ran out of players and bullets. And yet, all I see is whiney beyotches calling for "fire this coach, fire that coach". Those same coaches who had won 36 regular season games in a row going into this game.

Hats off to Notre Dame. This year, they are contenders, not pretenders. We will have to buckle up now the rest of the season, just to earn the right to see them again in the ACC Championship game. I believe we will do that. But it certainly won't be due to any of you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I agree worth all you said, the offensive line

Nov 8, 2020, 12:03 AM

is just really bad right now. Tonight proved you can get away with that against The Syracuse 's of the world but for this team to be elite they've got to get a hell of allot better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on, TigerNet. I am embarassed for most of you right

Nov 8, 2020, 12:04 AM

Finally someone one this #### site with a brain.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 915
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic