Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Qualk is a Ohio State homer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Qualk is a Ohio State homer

Dec 2, 2019, 1:13 PM

He has mentioned he's a Reds & Colts fan, he has been talking up the Buckeyes all season, always angling his takes to make Ohio St look better. This morning on The Roar said that Ohio State has the #1 defense & Clemson is #2, but that is only you use the mental gymnastics to place total yardage as more important than total points allowed. Over 12 games, the Suckeyes have allowed 7 less yards than Clemson, but Clemson is the true #1 defense having allowed the fewest points in the Nation, Georgia is #2, Utah is #3 & Ohio State is #4. Clemson is the #1 defense in the country, regardless how Qualk tries & bends the facts to make the team that is #1 in his heart look better, you can take the boy out of the Midwest, but you can't take the Midwest out of the boy, regardless how much you try & accentuate your adopted Southern accent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Qualk is a Ohio State homer

Dec 2, 2019, 1:46 PM

so maybe they shouldn't call it TOTAL DEFENSE???

Dec 2, 2019, 1:58 PM

what difference do total yards mean? especially when Clemson plays their defensive starters less than any team in the nation? I have never seen a game that where the winner was determined by total yards, duh freakin' McFly get a better take & don't suck, saying Ohio State has the best defense is totally misleading

2019 NCAA Defense leaders points per game
1. Clemson 10.1
2. Georgia 10.4
3. Utah 11.3
4. Ohio State 11.8
5. San Diego State 12.8

Dec 2, 2019, 1:59 PM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/stats/team/_/view/defense/stat/total/table/passing/sort/totalPointsPerGame/dir/asc

Who cares? He's not wrong, in total defense Clemson is

Dec 2, 2019, 2:16 PM

#2 and OSU is #1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Who cares? He's not wrong, in total defense Clemson is

Dec 2, 2019, 2:33 PM

it's BS & misleading, who gives a #### if Clemson has allowed 7 more yards over 12 ####ing games than The Ohio State Suckeyes? it's misleading to insinuate that they somehow have a better defense than Clemson, I certainly hope the Suckeyes give up at least 8 more yards in the next game than us & all those Suckeye homers can go #### themselves. PS toolbag once you have voted thumbs down on me, you can't lower my score anymore, so keep on kissing Qualk's ###, you two deserve each other

I only give TDs to people who are both wrong and

Dec 2, 2019, 2:44 PM

acting like morans. So yes, you check all of those boxes and here's a TD for you on this fine Monday...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I only give TDs to people who are both wrong and

Dec 2, 2019, 2:48 PM

Look in the mirror toolbag, you are arrogant & full of yourself, fortunately people like you can only vote thumbs down once where it actually counts, so afterwards it's just you being a jerk, I got better things to do than to waste my time on any of your posts, cause they all suck anyway.

Re: I only give TDs to people who are both wrong and

Dec 2, 2019, 2:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

wow, your pulse just went down

Dec 2, 2019, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I only give TDs to people who are both wrong and ]

How'd that happen?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: wow, your pulse just went down

Dec 2, 2019, 2:55 PM

Look in the mirror toolbag, you are arrogant & full of yourself, fortunately people like you can only vote thumbs down once where it actually counts, so afterwards it's just you being a jerk, I got better things to do than to waste my time on any of your posts, cause they all suck anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: wow, your pulse just went down

Dec 2, 2019, 3:09 PM

I pray for the day that you put me on ignore, you never have anything to add that is even the slightest bit witty or informative or adds anything other than negativity, so later dude, don't let the door hit ya, where the Lord split ya

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oh boy, sounds like you got your feelings hurt, are you ok?

Dec 3, 2019, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I only give TDs to people who are both wrong and ]

Btw, Watkins Hopkins®, yes I'm arrogant and I really don't give a $#!t.

I can assure you he’s not an OSU homer

Dec 2, 2019, 2:37 PM

Considering he’s a Clemson grad on Clemson radio.

You should be looking at advanced stats anyway not just scoring defense. Basically every advanced stat defensive ranking has OSU 1 and Clemson in the top 2-3.

You’re making a mountain out of a pimple at this point.

Re: I can assure you he’s not an OSU homer

Dec 2, 2019, 3:02 PM

name one time in the history of college football where they awarded the victory to the team that had the best advanced defensive stats for the game.......yeah I will be waiting forever for you to come up with a single instance, you win & lose games based on how many points you score & how many points allowed, period end of story, sad that I have to school everyone here on the most basic of principles, pretty weak sauce to try & throw a bunch of number that don't mean ####, who allows the fewest points is the best defense end of story!

Whatever makes you feel better, big guy

Dec 2, 2019, 3:12 PM

I’m sorry for whoever hurt you.

PS- total points scored doesn’t take into account opponent, efficiency, or really anything that might have an impact on the number of points a defense might give up. If a CUSA team shuts everyone they play out but don’t play a P5 team, are they the best defense in football?

Taking one single metric and using that to make a matter of fact judgment is how you get stupid arguments like yours. That would be like me inferring that you are an idiot just based on your pulse...wait, bad example.

Re: Whatever makes you feel better, big guy

Dec 2, 2019, 3:27 PM

the pulse # doesn't mean ####, a bunch of people from the lounge ganged up on me, but they are equally useless as you are, so I can just ignore your posts as well, since I know I am not missing anything

Oh yes, the “it’s everyone else’s fault, not me” excuse

Dec 2, 2019, 3:39 PM

Classic snowflake. I wish you well in finding whatever help it is that you need.

OK Boomer***

Dec 3, 2019, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Whatever makes you feel better, big guy ]

Dec 2, 2019, 3:04 PM

Qualkinbush is no Ohio st homer. Brad senkiw on the other hand has some chicken in him. Along with Matt Connolly at the state

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic