Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hope you guys don't break a leg jumping off the bandwagon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,715

hope you guys don't break a leg jumping off the bandwagon

Mar 27, 2016, 5:29 PM

just kidding...hope you do... :)

Getting swept by anyone is frustrating, but this is a long season to go with a first year HC and a young team...I'm still pretty darn excited by the prospects of what could be this season. Errors and mental mistakes are coachable and correctable and I expect we'll see a change there....relax. If we'd gotten smacked around, I'd be a little more concerned, but we went toe to toe on the road with a #### good ball club...I think we'll be ok....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go ahead and break a leg jumping off the bandwagon

Mar 27, 2016, 5:42 PM

Agreed. We just need to mentally stay in the game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hope you guys don't break a leg jumping off the bandwagon

Mar 27, 2016, 5:59 PM

I don't think fans are jumping off the band wagon already. You have to understand, we've been watching a bad product for a few years now. This year we started really good and for the first time this season, we've looked like teams of the past few years and it causes some panic throughout the fan base. Not for me personally. We really needed to salvage a game, but I still think this team can be a regional host. Don't jump on the fans that are being negative right now. Most of them are acting on impulse and they will settle down once we win these 2 midweek games.

Whatever makes you feel better about losing.***

Mar 27, 2016, 6:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Mar 27, 2016, 6:48 PM

Worse than the ship abandoners are the ones that come out and dissect every aspect leading to a negative result . Then they tell the coaches how to fix it . Then they swear ( after being rebuffed by the logical and calm ) that they were all-state and they could hit that curveball with a wet spaghetti noodle .
Those guys confuse me as a fan . I mean nobody enjoys losing , but there can be no doubt that they have somehow twined their existence around an ideological sports utopia in which things would never go wrong so long as the experts would just *ucking listen to THEM !
Aww , they make me the laugh ...so it's l fun .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

+1---

Mar 27, 2016, 7:28 PM

For wet spaghetti noodle!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

couldn't have said it better myself***

Mar 27, 2016, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: hope you guys don't break a leg jumping off the bandwagon ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2016, 9:09 PM

I'm definitely still all in on this team. A couple rough turns of luck do not a season make - we could've easily won 2/3 games vs the #4 team in the country. This was an evenly matched series and this is a good Clemson team.

As long as the bandwagon has beer I'll hang around!

Mar 27, 2016, 9:33 PM

;)

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,715
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic