Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What would you do (Corona related)?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

What would you do (Corona related)?

Apr 9, 2020, 6:47 AM

My neighbors have basically set up a CrossFit gym in their garage/driveway. Every afternoon, 6-8 people out there working out. While they are not group hugging, they are definitely not social distancing.

I haven’t said anything (to them or to anyone but TigerNet), and don’t plan to, because:
1) they are just trying to get some exercise
2) they are not putting me or my family at direct risk (because we ARE social distancing)
3) I have been fortunate to continue to work and work out during this pandemic

What would you do?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

simple... break it up

Apr 9, 2020, 7:11 AM

sounds like they are not taking this seriously. when that happens, it encourages others to do it. when that happens, the virus spreads

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tear gas works pretty good.***

Apr 9, 2020, 8:49 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are any of them female and, if so, are they...

Apr 9, 2020, 7:14 AM

...hawt?

If so, keep an eye on them.

Those are somebody's daughter, you know...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What would you do (Corona related)?

Apr 9, 2020, 7:19 AM

To make an informed decision I would need more information regarding if this neighbor is female and the attractiveness of this neighbor and her friends.

Unfortunately, they are most likely just going to go inside or in their back yard and continue to do it if you try to break it up. I can't imagine this group of people is not aware of the situation at this point.

Apr 9, 2020, 7:37 AM

Go out and join them for some exercise then all have a beer and a cookout together.
Second choice would be to stay in your house for ever , virus will not just disappear while doing so .

Some people don't like being told what they can and can't do

Apr 9, 2020, 7:55 AM

Around these parts, stores are crowded and very few are wearing masks or gloves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Mind my own #### business....***

Apr 9, 2020, 8:33 AM

Apr 9, 2020, 8:36 AM

Get some steroids and then join them if they will allow it.

Apr 9, 2020, 8:40 AM

Take care of yourself and your family. That's your first priority.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 8:45 AM

I’d let it go. Seeing all the old dudes in Lowe’s and Home Depot daily without protection seems a bigger problem. When someone they know ends up on a ventilator (it will happen) the behaviors will change abruptly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 9:21 AM

Dear Coronavirus CrossFit,
As long as they're not hurting you or you other conforming neighbors, let them be. No reason to start up an argument that you can't win. This thing will be over before long and life will go back to normal. In the meantime, you may want to take advantage of this 80's like slowdown to work out yourself.
Sincerely,
Still Working

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Personally, I wouldn't say anything.

Apr 9, 2020, 9:42 AM

If one of them has the virus and it spreads to them, they may come to their senses. You can only control what you do. Despite laws, people will do what they want to do ... until caught and/or arrested.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Stay the hell away from them and don't let them into

Apr 9, 2020, 9:58 AM

your yard. Don't open the door if they come to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 10:17 AM

Sounds like it’s prob the same 6-8 people everyday. What if your family was 8 people? Would you have to send half away? All they can do is get each other sick. Now, if they were loud and annoying. That’s a different story.

If there are hotties get bingos and enjoy***

Apr 9, 2020, 11:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic