Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What they say now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 93
| visibility 1

What they say now?

Sep 22, 2014, 10:35 AM

Dabo, they say you soft.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, taking the #1 team in the nation to overtime

Sep 22, 2014, 10:36 AM

in their house.

That's really soft.

Great analysis.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Must not have watched the game

Sep 22, 2014, 10:39 AM

Or at least the 4th quarter. Since you didn't, let me catch you up on a few things. Once again, when the game was on the line, we got manhandled. Dabo stood there on the sidelines, all 140 pounds of him looking confused, talking to Morris, only to have Morris tell him to shut up while playing with his gum, calling 2 runs for no gain followed by desperation pass play every set of downs. Then, a rapist got to jump around and celebrate at our expense.

I watched the game and frankly

Sep 22, 2014, 10:46 AM

I don't agree with any of your analysis about that game or the program overall. To be honest I am embarrassed by folks like you and your constant negativity. You don't appreciate one thing Dabo or any of the other coaches have done, and that's pretty sad. It sounds like you are pretty miserable in general as a Clemson fan. I'm thankful I don't have your perspective.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

K, let's hear your expert analysis from the game chief

Sep 22, 2014, 10:47 AM

Because every sports channel in the country agrees with me.

Oh, is that right?

Sep 22, 2014, 10:53 AM

Go ahead and post the link to each one of those channels calling Dabo soft.

Go ahead.

Waiting...

Re: Oh, is that right?

Sep 22, 2014, 11:00 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/09/21/against-florida-state-clemsons-clemsoning-was-the-most-clemsoning-clemson-ever-clemsoned/

Wow, well, you must have been so excited reading that.

Sep 22, 2014, 11:02 AM

Did you print it out and put it on your wall?

Who am I kidding, of course you did.

Exceedingly weak for all the #### you were talking before.***

Sep 22, 2014, 12:28 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's exceedingly weak

Sep 22, 2014, 12:40 PM

is that Clemson fans would read that nonsensical article he linked to and then buy into that crap.

What makes me sick is how much crap is thrown on the coaches without even a shred of appreciation for the progression of this program since 2008.

PsychoTea even hinted he wished Bowden was still our coach earlier.

I'm actually embarrassed that I'm even trying to have a rational conversation about this.

That's the perception, it doesn't matter what we "buy."

Sep 22, 2014, 12:42 PM

It's not even a ridiculous perception. Clemson ##### the bed in big games more than any other team that actually plays in big games. Ignoring it because it doesn't fit in with your Dabo love-fest doesn't change the perception that Clemson is mentally soft. It just ignores reality.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously? Ohio State shĂ­t the bed twice on the biggest

Sep 22, 2014, 12:44 PM

national stage there is. Notre Dame has shĂ­t the bed on the biggest national stage and several more national stages than we ever have.

Michigan shĂ­t the bed against App State and that's still not forgotten.

Don't pretend like we're that special.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

None of those teams have one game every year for the

Sep 22, 2014, 1:14 PM

stretching back...jesus, almost a decade now?

Clemsoning is called Clemsoning for a reason, and it's not media bias. Whenever Clemson has a big opportunity to turn the corner in front of a national audience, we fall on our faces, and often in sunning, embarrassing, or just plain sad fashion.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on

Sep 22, 2014, 12:45 PM [ in reply to That's the perception, it doesn't matter what we "buy." ]

pretty much everything it seems.

I really hope the experience of Clemson football gets a lot better for you though. Does not seem like you have much fun.

May your low expectations shelter you from having to

Sep 22, 2014, 1:15 PM

feel disappointment.

Clsmsoning is beating two Top 10 SEC teams

Sep 22, 2014, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh, is that right? ]

in a row.

Still waiting on an article of experts calling Dabo soft. The fact you posted that shows you have little to no credibility. Nobody uses WP to get sports news.

Your agenda against Clemson is rather sad, pick up a hobby bud.

Washington Post

Sep 22, 2014, 11:26 AM

No one uses the WP to get any news.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You said EVERY Sports channel anylist the all you can

Sep 22, 2014, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh, is that right? ]

produce is a BLOGGER from the WP ? LOL

Great story..... in 2008. lol.***

Sep 22, 2014, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh, is that right? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

well.. you didn't ask me... but

Sep 22, 2014, 10:58 AM [ in reply to K, let's hear your expert analysis from the game chief ]

1. we dominated the LOS on defense, and that's against the best OL in the country.

2. FSU's LBs were confused all night, and we found matchups in our favor.

3. Yes, they stopped us in short yardage, but that's not that surprising, they are the best defense in college football... and they did what they should be expected to do, at home.

4. The problem is our success, in a game where no one gave us a chance, causes idiots like you to come on here and TRY to call us out. If we get blown out, you are quiet. It's the fear of how well we played that brings you coots out.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Wow York

Sep 22, 2014, 10:59 AM

Reading your analysis we should have won by about 20-30 points. What was the final score??

wait.. don't change things now

Sep 22, 2014, 11:03 AM

I gave you what you asked for... It was still against the #1 team and best defense in the nation...

what do you have besides "Dabo sucks"...

anything?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Had the game in our back pocket

Sep 22, 2014, 11:08 AM

Had the better QB, the better front 7, but were BADLY outcoached.

When the game was on the line we went inside run, inside run, predictable pass every set of downs.

We had our finesse back who has fumbling issues in the game when all we needed to do after the interception was give Gallman or Choice the rock and run the clock down.

no problem running CJ there.. he has proven to be our

Sep 22, 2014, 11:09 AM

most effective back, and gets tough yards.

You want to run wide on an FSU defense in that situation? That says alot.

No I want to give the rock to a power back, like the game

Sep 22, 2014, 11:12 AM

dictated.

Run the clock down and kick a FG? Hahahaha - you lose***

Sep 22, 2014, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Had the game in our back pocket ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Run the clock down and kick a FG? Hahahaha - you lose***

Sep 22, 2014, 12:01 PM

maybe take a chance with pinion kicking?+

York - where are you deriving the opinion FSU has #1 defense?

Sep 22, 2014, 2:36 PM [ in reply to wait.. don't change things now ]

Their defense is giving up 100 yards per game more than last year and not even Top 50 in total defense.
http://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/opponent-yards-per-game

"we should have won by about 20-30 points"

Sep 22, 2014, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Wow York ]

Did you watch the game? Because we should've...congrats, you were actually right for once.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wasn't being sarcastic

Sep 22, 2014, 12:01 PM

We should have won by 20-30 points. Why didn't we? Coaching. I don't care what anyone else says, without Winston we were a far more talented team than them.

Nobody wants to bother complaining about the coaches

Aug 31, 2006, 1:27 PM

because we all know they aren't going anywhere. We can't afford to fire Dabo this year regardless. Even if we completely #### the bed and then lose to SCar again, he will be here next year.

If Venables is smart he'll take whatever job offer he gets after this year. The defense is back to square one next year. Maybe the offense will get it together by then and we can field half a team again. Go 10-2 against a weak ### schedule and play in another formerly prestigious bowl game.

Yay.

Are you a proponent for firing Dabo?

Sep 22, 2014, 12:40 PM

"formerly prestigious bowl game"...the Orange bowl is still on the table for this team, and it isn't "formerly prestigious" like you say, it's equivalent to a BCS bowl game.

I swear, you could be Marvin from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Yep

Sep 22, 2014, 12:42 PM

he's just as much a dumper as Psycho.

Maybe worse.

Must be a miserable experience watching Clemson football for them.

Calling for Dabo's head is pissing in the wind for all the

Sep 22, 2014, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Are you a proponent for firing Dabo? ]

reasons I mentioned. Clemson will not be rid of him any time soon, whether he deserves it or not is completely irrelevant.

The results are pathetically familiar, though. We consistently beat teams we can out-talent and get beat by teams where coaching comes into play.

I'm just using our message board for it's only useful purpose, venting about the fact that the 2014 and likely 2015 seasons are exercises in stagnation. We won't know for at least two more years whether we have gold or fool's gold. This year the offense is young, which is a handy excuse. Next year it'll be the defense.

So excuse me if I'm not eager to listen to everyone suck Dabo's nuts after a frankly embarrassing loss.

And yeah, the Orange Bowl is FORMERLY prestigious. It means nothing now.

So it's play off bowl or bust for you?

Sep 22, 2014, 12:53 PM

Sounds like you might need to become an Alabama, Oregon, or Florida State fan from here on out.

The Orange Bowl doesn't mean nothing now.

Why does the name of the bowl even matter?

Sep 22, 2014, 12:57 PM

It's whoever is lined up on the other side that makes a bowl game good.

Clemson

This year, yes it was, because I'm fairly certain we have a

Sep 22, 2014, 1:10 PM [ in reply to So it's play off bowl or bust for you? ]

top five defense. That's the year you're supposed to challenge for a national title. Not start 1-2 and have your season end in September.

Let's be honest here. Only YOUR season has ended.

Sep 22, 2014, 1:12 PM

Well, you and maybe psycho.

hth

Oh please. I'll be in DV next week.

Sep 22, 2014, 1:16 PM

CLEMSON'S season is over. Like it or not, there's nothing left to accomplish until November.

Please tmale me where you sit

Sep 22, 2014, 1:18 PM

so that I can steer clear.

Wouldn't want to detract from your experience with my positive energy. Also, 'cause you seem like you'd be pretty miserable to watch a game with.

Cool extrapolation, bro. Section UT.

Sep 22, 2014, 1:20 PM

Just don't come over there telling me to sit down.

Well, hope you can enjoy the games, bro.

Sep 22, 2014, 1:21 PM

+1

I can actually attest that he isn't bad to watch a game with

Sep 22, 2014, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Please tmale me where you sit ]

Sat with him for the ACC Championship game.

He's just uber debbie downer on Tigernet.

Yeah, but that season wasn't over in Sept.

Sep 22, 2014, 1:28 PM

Just saying.

;)

A badge of honor on this site.

Sep 22, 2014, 2:20 PM [ in reply to I can actually attest that he isn't bad to watch a game with ]

Considering anyone who doesn't ignore every negative and live for next year (or the year after that, or just sometime maybe...or never so long as we graduate players and meet our baptism quota) is a 'debbie downer.'

All of this optimism. "We're going to be so good at the end of the year!" Yeah, when it doesn't matter anymore. "Next year!" When we lose eight defensive starters and still won't have an OL. It's based on nothing. We'll all be sitting here next year having the same conversation about why we can't put it all together JUST ONCE and get over the hump.

We are now the fan base that is forever proclaiming "Wait until next year!"

And yes, the fact that everyone seems so god #### content with that makes me sick. I'm such a terrible fan for having expectations and standards.

Serious question...

Sep 22, 2014, 2:49 PM

Let's say hypothetically we win out and beat the coots by three touchdowns. Let's say we also beat a top-10 team in the Orange Bowl. Are you really going to proclaim this as a wasted season that was over in September?

Nope

Sep 22, 2014, 2:52 PM

Any year we beat the coots is a good year. But honestly what makes you think this coaching staff will have this team ready to do something they couldn't the last 5 years with less talent??

And in response, how many times in a row will we have to lose to the coots before you lose faith in this coach? Will 10 be enough? 15?

As mush as I want to beat the coots,

Sep 22, 2014, 2:56 PM

it's not the single measuring stick by which I determine if this coaching staff is worth keeping or not. Perhaps that is where we differ. Tommy Bowden used to beat the coots and then go 7-5 with a bid to the Humanitarian Bowl. I for one would not trade places and go back to that.

Nor would I

Sep 22, 2014, 3:01 PM

But just because Dabo is a game or 2 better than Tommy doesn't mean he deserves to always have a job, regardless of how many times he craps the bed in huge games.

I think to be fair you also have to consider

Sep 22, 2014, 3:04 PM

where we are finishing in the rankings, the bowl wins, and the recruiting. I know some folks hate the recruiting argument, but the fact is that it's consistent and about as good as it's ever been. I just can't for the life of me understand how anyone can call for Dabo to be fired at this point.

I don't think you can. But just because I don't think he

Sep 22, 2014, 3:08 PM

should be fired doesn't mean I think he is doing a great job or deserves the almost lifetime contract he got. I just think at some point you have to have a big, big year or even a bunch of good years where we beat the coots to have total support. It gets kind of old watching what we've watched. And I think most honest fans felt like they knew what was going to happen in the 4th quarter of that game. That's not good.

We've also had some good 4th quarters as well though.

Sep 22, 2014, 3:14 PM

LSU and Ohio State come to mind.

I see what you are trying to say, but we have to weigh the good as well if we're going to talk 4th quarter struggles.

True, but those were bowl games that had no bearing on

Sep 22, 2014, 3:19 PM

championships. And when you compare them to FSU/UGA this year, Scar the past 5 years along with the blowouts to WVU/FSU, the evidence is overwhelmingly against Dabo's favor.

But you still didn't answer the question. What if Dabo loses to the coots 10 straight years? At that point do you feel like a change is necessary.

I guess this is what makes me a bad Clemson fan.

Sep 22, 2014, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Serious question... ]

Yes, that would be a lost season and a disappointment. Soothed quite a bit by the win over the coots, but if we do ALL of that, then there's no doubt this was a playoff team that failed to reach their potential because we weren't prepared early in the season. It would be tragic, IMO. I'd almost rather drop a couple more, beat SCar, and go to Nashville.

This is the best Clemson defense in a generation. If all we get out of it is a win over South Carolina and a glorified exhibition game, then it was a waste, absolutely.

Crazier things have happened, but pray we demolish every

Sep 22, 2014, 3:09 PM

single opponent, look like we're firing on every single ####### cylinder we have, and hope for some big time losses to teams in the top 10.

That game would come down to name recognition

Sep 22, 2014, 3:17 PM

and Oklahoma, Oregon, Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M, and FSU (all the likely suspects) all have us trounced in that department. This comes nicely back around to the discussion about perception, and whether it matters that a bunch of 'media blowhards,' have made the Clemson name a joke.

It was doable with one loss. It would take a miracle with two.

Good luck Poker

Sep 22, 2014, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Calling for Dabo's head is pissing in the wind for all the ]

Apparently feeling like Dabo isn't doing a great job means you're a coot on this board. I'm with you, too late now, but we shouldn't have extended Dabo until we saw what he could do without a superstar offensive weapon.

Nice pulse.

Sep 22, 2014, 1:12 PM

You must post a lot of pro-Clemson comments.

Undoubtedly.

Dang! Down 10 points today...

Sep 22, 2014, 1:15 PM

The FCC is going to have to suspend trading on PsychoTea futures soon.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was up around 80

Sep 22, 2014, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Nice pulse. ]

Until I got upset that our coaches crapped the bed against the criminoles. So sorry for being upset about losing another game we should have won.

All the same names who kept telling me how Bowden

Sep 22, 2014, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Good luck Poker ]

was going to get the job done if I'd just give him another year...and another...and another.

They only know one tune around here. They think supporting Clemson means supporting every Clemson coach unconditionally. Not the players, though, they are immediately tossed under the bus. I just can't abide by that mindset.

I'm with you

Sep 22, 2014, 1:21 PM

Just for the record...
I dislike Obama but still love America. Yes Dabocipiles, that is possible.

Just to be clear

Sep 22, 2014, 1:31 PM [ in reply to All the same names who kept telling me how Bowden ]

A player never makes a mistake, it's always a coaches problem?

Clemson

Players make mistakes

Sep 22, 2014, 1:57 PM

If it's once in a blue moon, no problem. Stuff happens. See Alabama v Auburn last year. When it's 2-4 times a season in huge situations year after year after year, it's the coaches. Just like with discipline. Every college team has a bad egg now and then. But when you're UGA or the coots and you have 40+ arrests in a 4 year span, that's on the adults involved.

A mistake is a mistake.

Sep 22, 2014, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Just to be clear ]

Repeated mistakes in fundamental areas are the result of poor coaching.

We didn't make one mistake to lose Saturday, we made about a dozen. That's not a mistake, that's a trend.

There's the problem. You seem worried about what

Sep 22, 2014, 12:03 PM [ in reply to K, let's hear your expert analysis from the game chief ]

others think and regurgitating what "they" say, instead of formulating your own constructive insight.

It's called Palmering.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: K, let's hear your expert analysis from the game chief

Sep 22, 2014, 3:03 PM [ in reply to K, let's hear your expert analysis from the game chief ]

I DO NOT believe that Dabo or any of our coaches are soft to use your word. I do, however, believe that there application of their football moxy and knowledge in SOME situations does leave the door open to honest critique.
We all learn by our mistakes in life and football coaches are no exception.
By in large these coaches have done a fine job. To get us to the top they do need to improve in a couple of areas with particular emphasis on better game coaching in the moment.

Okay, so you're saying Clemson is a place to get on the job

Sep 22, 2014, 3:10 PM

training?

5 in a row is getting tired

Sep 22, 2014, 3:36 PM [ in reply to I watched the game and frankly ]

This year will be 6 if we don't find a kicker by November. That's getting really old!

I honestly don't get how you even claim that you're a fan

Sep 22, 2014, 10:41 AM

of Clemson. Geez all you do is whine about things, incorrectly at that

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

It's called PUNK.***

Sep 22, 2014, 10:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We call them beeches

Sep 22, 2014, 11:03 AM

But that is just us

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, because I don't accept being laughed at I'm not a fan

Sep 22, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to I honestly don't get how you even claim that you're a fan ]

We deserve the phrase Clemsoning because of fans like you. Just sit back and accept pathetic coaching performances like the one Saturday, week after week, year after year. You were probably the one who ran Danny off for being too tough, and you're going to lecture me??

Your troll is starting to come out

Sep 22, 2014, 10:47 AM

Enjoy that above 70 pulse while you still can

You must be a real joy to watch a Clemson game with.

Sep 22, 2014, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Yes, because I don't accept being laughed at I'm not a fan ]

Do you ever post after a win, or just come complain after we lose?

I fail to see how playing a great game against the number 1 team in the nation IN their house and taking it to OT when no one on the national level believed we even had a shot is worthy of being laughed at. You must interact with some real unknowledgeable dooshy "football" fans if that's whats happening to you

Let me help you, 2012.

Sep 22, 2014, 11:05 AM

'cause troll.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt

Sep 22, 2014, 11:06 AM

I'm just a nice guy like that

Like PsychoTea nice?

Sep 22, 2014, 11:07 AM

or....

It's important.

tia

I live in MD

Sep 22, 2014, 11:11 AM [ in reply to You must be a real joy to watch a Clemson game with. ]

It's nothing but douchey football fans here. They make every Clemson fans life hell. My twitter feed was literally nothing but #Clemsoning. I'm okay with taking a beating for my school, but it's getting ridiculous that we can basically count on losing every time we aren't up by more than 14 heading into the 4th quarter unless it's a bowl game.

You have a Twiiter and youre not a celeb or 12

Sep 22, 2014, 11:15 AM

Says a lot about you

Yes it says I live in the 21st century and have a phone.***

Sep 22, 2014, 11:17 AM

That's the way I felt under Bowden, really nerveous

Sep 22, 2014, 11:25 AM [ in reply to I live in MD ]

if it was tied or worse going into the 4th quarter. Not so much now under Dabo.

Honest question tho, if these people on your social media sites are so dooshy and classless, why does it bother you? When someone tries to rag me about anything (not just football), and they're doing it in that manner or making it personal attacks, I honestly don't even care what they have to say about it cause they've shown to not be worthy of my consideration

Just gets old

Sep 22, 2014, 11:28 AM

I love my school more than just about anything else. Office is decked out in Clemson gear, my employees wish me luck every Friday. But not a year has gone by that I didn't have to catch hell for either a loss that should have been a win, or getting blown out, or both. I mean seriously, when was the last year when we didn't have some splainin to do at least once.

I get that to some extent, but if it's someone

Sep 22, 2014, 11:45 AM

who's ragging me or trying to bait me and it wasn't even their team we lost to, then I really honestly don't even care what they have to think. It's just so classless it's laughable IMO. Classless trash people's opinions mean nothing to me

Our defense was anything but soft....played lights out***

Sep 22, 2014, 10:44 AM

Totally agree, BV deserves a lot of credit, and a HC job.

Sep 22, 2014, 10:46 AM

Too bad we only hire middle school youth pastors to be our HC.

The only thing that's too bad is the fact that

Sep 22, 2014, 10:54 AM

morans like you have to grace us with your trollish presence after every loss.

What they say now? They say you coot

Sep 22, 2014, 11:13 AM

fno

Yes because any lifelong Clemson fan who is sick of Dabo

Sep 22, 2014, 11:15 AM

daboing is a coot. How dare I want better for my school. Shame on me for wanting a competent coaching staff.

Tell 'em capon

Sep 22, 2014, 11:17 AM

fno

You're just like a liberal

Sep 22, 2014, 11:26 AM

who says that if you dislike Obama you hate America.

Re: Yes because any lifelong Clemson fan who is sick of Dabo

Sep 22, 2014, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Yes because any lifelong Clemson fan who is sick of Dabo ]

> daboing is a coot. How dare I want better for my
> school. Shame on me for wanting a competent
> coaching staff.

Typical resident of the state of MD. Dumb and out of touch with the real world, stay in MD and never come to the campus in Clenson, SC. Still believe you are a very stupid fan of Usuck.

Learn how to spell Clemson

Sep 22, 2014, 11:58 AM

And NEVER tell anyone with a degree from Clemson they aren't welcome back. That's coot behavior right there. Disagree with me all you want, but don't act like a coot. I'd never tell you to stay in Florida and never come to a game.

Re: What they say now?

Sep 22, 2014, 12:55 PM

THEY MUST SAY YOU AN IDIOT.

Replies: 93
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic