Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What really sucks is the fact that I find myself not
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,627

What really sucks is the fact that I find myself not

Jan 30, 2021, 4:54 PM

Even caring when or what time we play in basketball anymore ... iv been on the train that wanted this clown gone about 5-6 years ago but still
Kept finding excuses like everyone else to find that little bit of hope through the year that kept us saying maybe next year ... well it’s very evident the guy just doesn’t have what it takes and it’s very sad it’s taken this long and doubt anything is done this year either bc you know “covid caused it” bc we were the only team in America that had to deal with that. Just use to love watching any Clemson sports man and especially bball but now iv gotten to where I don’t even care ... to the group that keeps saying we won’t get there bc the admin doesn’t care about basketball ... yea your exactly right they def don’t and have shown that by keeping someone that has no fn clue what he’s doing for 10 years lol so no it’s not on the fans for not supporting that’s the most insane idiotic thing iv ever heard it’s old and just a lot easier to not care and expect the collapse bc it’s def inevitable with BB at the helm ... sucks also bc I think he’s a #### good guy and seems to love Clemson and I’m grateful for that but maybe he’s just not the right fit for Clemson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calling Brownell a clown is a bit unfair don’t you think?***

Jan 30, 2021, 5:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Calling Brownell a clown is a bit unfair don’t you think?***

Jan 30, 2021, 5:23 PM

Yes it is but defending him as a B B coach is just as bad

Jan 30, 2021, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Calling Brownell a clown is a bit unfair don’t you think?*** ]

Before yesterday, I would have more than likely TD-ed that post, but not anymore. Everybody knows that I have been riding the Brownell bandwagon for his entire career at Clemson. I have seen many loyal Tiger fans fall off the wagon, and yes that would tick me off, but not anymore bc, I FELL of that wagon yesterday, and I won't be the last one, but pretty close. I am definitely done with Brad Brownell as HC of our BB team, and it wouldn't matter what he does from this point on bc, I am skint from head to toe riding the Brad Brownell bandwagon, no more, not for me. I love FB, and I have had my share of bumps and bruises over my life of Clemson FB, and I will ride that wagon to the end of my life, and not caring about the BB program at all. All the people that are getting paid more than I could have made in two life times don't care about the BB program, and I am now in that don't care until someone at the top starts to care. Stick a fork in me, I'm done with the BB program. I have FB and womens softball, HA HA!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shut up Brad. We are sick of you and you're horse shat.***

Jan 30, 2021, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Calling Brownell a clown is a bit unfair don’t you think?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad, you should spend less time on Tigernet and more

Jan 30, 2021, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Calling Brownell a clown is a bit unfair don’t you think?*** ]

time coaching your team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Calling Brownell a clown is a bit unfair don’t you think?*** ]

I’m not above apologizing for a comment made in the heat of the moment ... so yes you are correct, no need for that the clown should be the admin that has continued to deal with this for as long as they have ... like I said I actually like the guy as a person and it reminds me of the Tommy days a little in that I think they are great people but unfortunately just are a little above their head as far as coaching is concerned ... I think BB would be great at a smaller school just amazes me when you stop and think about how long he’s had here lol

Don’t you think we should give him

Jan 30, 2021, 7:53 PM

enough time to recruit and get his own players in here?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t you think we should give him

Jan 30, 2021, 8:09 PM

How long long does that take, 15-20 years? Well we have a good chunk of that gone by bc, he has been at Clemson for like 10-11 years, he has been at Clemson since 2010, and his record in that time is 191-146 (.567), that is mediocrity at it's best. He has won 45 more game that he has won, and most of those are from cupcakes before we go into the conference schedule. It's time that somebody else gets a chance before Littlejohn looks run down again!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I was thinking realistically about 15-20 more years.

Jan 30, 2021, 8:20 PM

That should allow enough time for 2...maybe 3... more renovations of the John.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What really sucks is the fact that I find myself not

Jan 30, 2021, 8:33 PM

Well, if you don't care about Clemson BB, then you are a coot... I don't say you have to be unreasonable, but come on..... (as I only by my ACC tix for the first day, assuming that if we would win that there would be other fans seling tickets cheap).

It is frustrating but it is still the middle of the darn season. Keep in mind the 17-18 had a bad spot of 3 straight losses and looked ugly at time, not as Ugly, .I don't see this team shooting 20% from the arc for the rest of the season, that his historically bad.Plus this season is wonky. GT just just took down FSU and VT obliterated UVA. It seems like close games are fairly rare this season.

I would say that BB is the second best guy we have had as a coach and that is saying something as really, only Barnes has been better (although CE would be a consideration, he never delivered in CH). My question has always been, who are we going to upgrade to? The only person in recent consideration was Nate Oats - No. 9 Alabama. My knock against him 2 years ago was that I thought he would stay up nawth. I was wrong on that.

But BB beat Oats, actually one of the few Ls for Oats this reason.

http://www.facewww.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Nate-Oates-basketball-coach-25190311

http://1www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Potential-Tiger-Basketball-coach-25104775

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,627
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic