Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is your prediction for tonight??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,280

What is your prediction for tonight??

Nov 25, 2020, 10:43 AM

I’m going to say Miss State under Ben Howland will try to keep the score down. I’d say our more experienced guards and Simms will be the difference — 66-59

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we win huge! Here's why:

Nov 25, 2020, 11:21 AM

About four or five years ago all the Brownell supporters said that he just needed another year because the team was young. Also, at the six year mark, he had not been given enough time. So I have been eagerly awaiting this basketball season. I figured, we didn't give him just one more year, we gave him half a decade more, so imagine how good our basketball team is going to be.

You can also imagine my embarrassment for Athlon and Lindy's baskeball preseason mags when I noticed they both had us pegged for 11th in the conference this year. I really felt bad for those publications not knowing any better than that. Makes one wonder how they can get by with putting a product like that out, without doing their homework.

Here's to not having a "young" basketball team and to having a coach that has been given enough time to build a program!!!!!!!
Let the fun begin!!

Re: I think we win huge! Here's why:

Nov 25, 2020, 1:15 PM

Derp...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Damm, I am getting old . . .

Nov 25, 2020, 1:20 PM

I’ll have to look that one up in some urban dictionary . . .

Derp -
noun: foolishness or stupidity

Ok, I am good . . . +1

Message was edited by: Skeeta56®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Damm, I am getting old . . .

Nov 25, 2020, 1:26 PM

Skeet, I’ve got kids 10-14 so I’ll blame that word on them. 81-85 pretends to be a subtle troll and fools some, but not all. The OP fancies himself similar. I’m sure they are great people, but Clemson people through and through they are not.

Happy Thanksgiving to you! You are the best of the people I mentioned Skeet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong, just tired of a bad basketball program. What was not

Nov 25, 2020, 2:24 PM

true?
surely we can't still be young? Surely, Brownell can't say he hasn't had time? What gives? I'm excited, this is the year! Lindys and Athlon are idiot coot fans that hate Clemson.

So Clemson fans through and through would not have

Nov 25, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Damm, I am getting old . . . ]

been for replacing any coach, or expressing any frustration with a floundering program?

Re: So Clemson fans through and through would not have

Nov 25, 2020, 4:29 PM

No no coot, you consistently use spongy sarcasm to pollute the bored with your coot propaganda.

Through and through Clemson fans actually want all Clemson teams to succeed. Coots don’t. Playing the negativity about our lack of success in the past 10 years doesn’t translate to “caring” about the program in terms of wanting change.

You are an undeniable troll too chicken chit to say what you really believe which is, “Clemson sucks and Brad Brownell is an idiot...” all of this because you are a jealous Coot.

Hope this ride helped you out.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic