Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What have you done for me lately?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,132

What have you done for me lately?

Jan 8, 2014, 10:26 PM

I am sure it is more vocal minority, but last week it was a bunch of....Chad Morris' offense was nothing but a gimmick, it is time for us to go out and get someone new, that crap might have worked in high school, we need to do what Stanford is doing (power not finesse) etc, etc, etc. However, now everyone is worried that he is going to leave and go somewhere else. Again, it is probably the small faction of fans who want to witch that witch the loudest, but I think we have one of, if not the best OC in college football and am dang proud that he is a Clemson Tiger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to argue with his success

Jan 8, 2014, 10:28 PM

Even Oregon had its O shut down by good Defenses. Will be interesting to see what more of a game manager at QB can do in his system.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

& he is just now starting to get his kind of players in

Jan 8, 2014, 10:30 PM

I mean the whole offensive unit

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson likes Chad and I certainly believe

Jan 8, 2014, 11:14 PM

Chad likes Clemson. He will not leave for an OC job. Now, when gets offered an HC job at the right place, he will go. There is something in those hills and it gets coaches too, Danny stayed.

Re: What have you done for me lately?

Jan 9, 2014, 6:34 AM

I have no problem with Chad Morris per say.
I do have one question, however,a question a lot of us would like to know.
I would like to ask Chad why ,for the second straight season,we abandoned the run against South Carolina?
If there has been one consistent comment from Gamecock supporters I talk to it is the same thing;Why did we abandon the run?

Re: Re: What have you done for me lately?

Jan 9, 2014, 7:03 AM

Can we please stop with the myth that Chad abandoned the run. The last two possessions down by two scores late in the game resulted in interceptions. The other three possessions in the second half 26 plays 13 run plays 13 pass (12 passes 1sack) TURNOVERS LOST THE GAME!

Every O can be stop and every D can be beat..

Jan 9, 2014, 6:56 AM

Just depends

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,132
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic