Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What do you do with your tailgate setup when you head to the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

What do you do with your tailgate setup when you head to the

Sep 25, 2018, 10:17 AM

game? We usually lower the tent around the chairs, tables etc. Wondering what to do with the generator in particular. Thinking about putting it in a plastic bin and then in the truck cab with the TV/Sat dish. Will the generator be too hot to go in the cab?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weve always leave everything out. Depends on where you

Sep 25, 2018, 10:19 AM

park I guess though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you do with your tailgate setup when you head to the

Sep 25, 2018, 10:26 AM

We generally leave everything out... except for coolers. Had an entire cooler stolen a few years back. However, this was my own fault. Leaving out a cooler full of beer was asking for it. Back in college I don't think I'd have taken the cooler but I definitely would have helped myself to a cold one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW , we park in Lot 10***

Sep 25, 2018, 10:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 10:32 AM

We secure the food and drink, leave everything else out, Lot 16, which offers the longest and most scenic stroll across the entire campus, have to carry supplies to make it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 10:38 AM

I use a cable to lock the generator to the wheel of my truck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

simple box cutter can get your generator

Sep 25, 2018, 11:26 AM

at most a hax saw...

they won't touch the chain. .they will cut through the part of the generator the chain is hooked to which is typically plastic, aluminum, or thin sheet metal

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If somebody wants anything bad enough they can get it.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:30 AM

Just making em work for it.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I hooked up a small incinerary device to mine on

Sep 25, 2018, 11:40 AM

a timer. if i don't disable it, it will burn up.

I usually set it to an hr after the game ends...so if some1 does take it, hopefully it will catch fire in their minivan and burn their entire thieving family straight to he!!. grandma too.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hot generator inside the truck?

Sep 25, 2018, 10:56 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yea...kinda thinking we'll lock it to a tire...or give it

Sep 25, 2018, 11:20 AM

plenty of time to cool off. Wasn't it GT a few years ago that someone put a hot grill under their car? Don't want to be that guy.

Yep l thought the plastic bin to put a hot generator in was the true jewel

Sep 25, 2018, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Hot generator inside the truck? ]

of that post. Like an insurance policy - if the hot generator doesn't blow the truck up the hot plastic will give you the cancer...

Win/Win

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

We'd let the generator cool (don't know how long that would

Sep 25, 2018, 12:21 PM

take). On the bright side, if the truck is on fire they won't steal the generator...wait...wut.

We chain the generator to the tire rim,leave table, chairs

Sep 25, 2018, 11:01 AM

and the tent out and put food back inside. Take the magnets off as one year someone took them all. ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had a Honda generator stolen. . lock that sheet up***

Sep 25, 2018, 11:16 AM

Sep 25, 2018, 11:26 AM

We invite some of the ticket scalpers to stay and watch the food and drinks.

https://giphy.com/gifs/sandstorm-gif-YZyn5FlDj8O5O

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic