Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What do yall think of TL16 + Urban in Jax?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

What do yall think of TL16 + Urban in Jax?

Jan 14, 2021, 8:55 AM

I’m excited to see what happens, but we’ll see if Urban can run an NFL team as well as college. Saban was awful and he’s the best college coach ever.

They have a ton of cap space and supposedly set up for success. I’m more of college fan, with the Orange blood and all, but this is exciting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would hope TL16 gets a coach with more consistency

Jan 14, 2021, 9:42 AM

in terms of dedication. At any hint of adversity, Urban cries "health issue."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: What do yall think of TL16 + Urban in Jax?

Jan 14, 2021, 9:49 AM

I really don't like Urkle Myer, but I wish Trevor everything he deserves from the hard work he has put in to this point!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 9:51 AM

URB takes Field's first just out of spite.

Jan 14, 2021, 9:52 AM

If he did that, he’d better hope it pans out bc if Fields flops and TL rocks somewhere else, that’ll be his legacy.

Urban Myer is trash

Will never forget the cover up to help his wife beating POS friend. He need to just go away

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Urban Myer is trash

Jan 14, 2021, 9:56 AM

I’m not going to argue or dispute this point at all. I was just speaking about TL being a first pick and not ending up on one of the really bad teams.

Re: Urban Myer is trash

Jan 14, 2021, 9:59 AM

Yes without a doubt I wish Trevor the absolute best. The draft is set up for the best to go to the worst. Hopefully Trevor gets it better than DW. The chiefs somehow came out way on top with Mahomes and all the talent around him. Maybe Jacksonville can build something like that.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate it. I'm not a fan of an experiment coach being Trevor

Trevor's first coach. Thats two people trying to figure it out at once. Urban has no idea how to break a new QB into the NFL. Not to mention a new QB with monumental expectations. At least Bill Obrien was the Offensive Coordinator in New England (Super Bowl winning teams) for 5 years and had experience. Urban has no experience and that will take him years to develop an understanding of what he needs to do in order to have success in the NFL. Meanwhile Trevor will be apart of the ebbs and flows of newby coaching mistakes. So it'll be all up to Trevor to have success. No break in period.

I'd rather they hire a young NFL mind that understands QB play in the NFL. Unless Urban brings an uber qualified NFL staff (which i wouldn't trust great minds will hitch their wagon to a guy with no NFL experience) under him i'm NOT very optimistic about it. Another guy like Kyle Shanahan is who i'd try to find. I'm not up on coaching candidates but i'd imagine there a plenty of qualified guys out there. Meyer is just a name. Just like Saban and Spurrier before him. NFL is a different game. Everyone has equal players, you have no advantage b/c you have more elite talent than the MAC team your facing like in college. Its different.

Re: I hate it. I'm not a fan of an experiment coach being Trevor

Jan 14, 2021, 9:59 AM

You’re probably right, maybe I should hope Urban takes Fields and they flop together.

don't care about the NFL***

Jan 14, 2021, 10:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Indifferent***

Jan 14, 2021, 10:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think he picks Fields #1 over Trevor? or trades the

Jan 14, 2021, 11:11 AM

first pick so he can get fields and extras later to another team? Urban definitely throws a curve ball into Trevor's NFL Home. OSU people are really odd so he might change it up.

Urbane's ego is such that there is for sure no guarantee

Jan 14, 2021, 2:10 PM

that he will take Trevor Lawrence, if he is involved in the draft picks at all.

That would be his first big mistake, unless he makes one BEFORE the draft.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 2:18 PM

High hopes for TL but can’t stand UM. Anyone who has been with Ocryo St carries the stench of that putrid cesspool with them forever! Dallas would be a great spot for Urban Meyer Weiner.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 4:26 PM

Not interreestd. Urb seems to be a bit of a weasel

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic