Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What did we ever do to deserve having rivals like this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

What did we ever do to deserve having rivals like this?

Oct 31, 2012, 3:48 PM

usc jr has the most ignorant fanbase in the country by far. some of the idiotic things that spew from their mouth amaze me. They are like 11 yr olds in a grown mans body. And its always been like this even when we beat them 4 yrs in a row they would say they are beat up cause the sec is so tough. I know its wrong to hate people but I have never met a usc fan that I like. I hate them all,my uncle is a coot and I hate his guts. I wouldnt mind seeing another brawl like 04 so I could punch a few coots in the mouth. Go to He## coots. Each and every one of you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What did we ever do to deserve having rivals like this?

Oct 31, 2012, 3:52 PM

yeah a brawl would be great so our gutless Pres could keep us from going to another bowl game for something they started and we finished. Esp since we could go to a BCS bowl this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the chances of us goin to bcs are slim to none. What would

Oct 31, 2012, 3:58 PM

we miss out on? the charlotte bowl we have no good bowls anymore thanks to swofford

it's possible you're taking football too seriously

Oct 31, 2012, 3:53 PM

grace

Pot

Oct 31, 2012, 3:53 PM

meet kettle

brawl or not im knocking out a coot at the valley.***

Oct 31, 2012, 3:59 PM

I've had 3 encounters get physical

Oct 31, 2012, 4:02 PM

No punches, just some pushing and shoving with a lot of mouth. Sounds classless, and maybe it is. But I can't stand a coot either.

amen crush. im glad to see another tiger that hates the

Oct 31, 2012, 4:04 PM

coots as much as me. some of these so called tigers get offended when i bash the coots

dude, it's a football game

Oct 31, 2012, 4:54 PM

hate the terrorists. and pity the coots.

dislike them during the game, then live at peace with them. fighting people, hating people -- your relatives at that! -- for a game played by minors is the epitome of stupid.

one of the things that makes america better than europe is the fact that we can sit together with the opposing teams fans without starting a riot, based on a jersey.

with your level of hate, you would make the game unsafe for women and children -- and frankly, guys who just want to watch a good game. don't be a doooosh.

Re: dude, it's a football game

Oct 31, 2012, 6:49 PM

Dude, would you be friends with someone that talk sheet about kids, wife, or family members. I know that Clemson isn't any of those for me. But I care about Clemson an awful lot, and I'm not going to be friends with anyone that is going to talk bad about them. Not even another Clemson fan. I have been a real fan of Clemson for over 50 years. Talking crap about Clemson don't set well with me at all. I don't befriend doppers or thugs either. And that's a personal choice for me just like yours is for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2012, 4:06 PM

I thought about punching a coot once, but then I realized it might knock some sense into them. Letting them go through life as a USuCk fan is far worse punishment than any punch in the face.

Oct 31, 2012, 5:00 PM

I think you might be taking this just a bit too seriously. Remember, we're talking about winning or losing "football games." It's not football war or football life; it's a game. I could not agree more that "most coot fans" are obnoxious to the bone. Yet I know a few that are as intelligent as any Tiger fan. For whatever reason, they were steered toward Columbia and don't really know any better. Fact is, as one who attended both Universities, I can tell you there is a world of difference between Clemson the the University of South Carolina. But I know that because I attended there. There really is something in those hills. So be fair; not everybody is smart enough to get into Clemson. Academic standards are pretty high. Offer a "bit" of grace to those less fortunate. And don't hate. It brings out the worst in us all. Rest in the knowledge that we are on the right side of the argument regardless of how many games we win in a given year. And they are on the wrong side even though they happen to have beat us three years in a row. This too shall pass. Be grateful that you've seen the light and rejoice that the jerks that fill their stadium don't get to contaminate ours but once every other year. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The worst is UGA in Athens by far, just haven't played them

Oct 31, 2012, 5:06 PM

enough for a lot of younger Tigers to know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's funny, but most of us Clemson folks living in the

Oct 31, 2012, 5:21 PM

Columbia area have friends of all persuasions, and we all get along well. A couple whom I have known for many years are huge UGA fans - the wife's Father was a long time member of Coach Dooley's staff - and the husband joked once, saying, "I bet you Clemson people hate coming to Athens." Laughing, I replied, "Yes, it's because of low-life, low-class crackers like yourself!" He in turn laughed and yelled, "GO DAWGS!!!" Little did he know that I was serious! (Hope he never hears this!) LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2012, 5:15 PM

Dude get a life!!!!!! You are taking this way to serious!

Please, my good friend, please....You must learn to restrain

Oct 31, 2012, 5:31 PM

yourself a tad. Try laying off the fast foods and enjoying a salad and some baked dishes occasionally. Otherwise, you may just bring on a thundering apoplexy, which would leave us devoid of a true, blue Coot basher! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hello pot, meet kettle!***

Oct 31, 2012, 6:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2012, 6:34 PM

I hate them that bad and more. When I meat some body new, my first question is, what college team they are a fan of. If they say coots, I will never allow a friendship to build. That's only b/c I know they will end it over dumb sheet. So I just don't be friend them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who would you want instead????? *****

Oct 31, 2012, 7:03 PM

I have to disagree a bit

Oct 31, 2012, 8:02 PM

I was once , forgive me, in the shower in the High Rises with a pretty hot SC coed..............but I digress

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic