Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What did Trump do once the Capitol had been breached?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 545

What did Trump do once the Capitol had been breached?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:27 AM

Did he immediately call a press conference or make one of his White House videos to tell the rioters to stop? He had just told them to march on the Capitol. Why didn't he issue a call for peace?

At what point did he finally release the video telling them that they were "special" and that he loved them and they should go home now? How many had been injured and killed by the point Trump was convinced to do a single thing about it?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He did

Jan 13, 2021, 9:28 AM

Twitter removed the ability for anyone to like, comment, or retweet it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

If only there were another way for the president to

Jan 13, 2021, 9:37 AM

communicate with the nation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Being able to reach millions of people in seconds

Jan 13, 2021, 9:39 AM

seems a lot more time effective than waiting on media members to gather to go to a live feed of news networks that no one watches during work hours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

What about that Emergency Text system he implemented?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:40 AM

Also, you are aware of the timing of his stupid video vs the Capitol break-in right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

How about the White House Twitter account?***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Being able to reach millions of people in seconds ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

@POTUS is still up and running.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:41 AM

Did he post anything from that account telling people to stand down?

The idiot did manage to use that account after the fact.***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:43 AM [ in reply to How about the White House Twitter account?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Being able to reach millions of people in seconds

Jan 13, 2021, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Being able to reach millions of people in seconds ]

Did he do his best to stop it? Did he try? The people with him have reported that he was happy when it was happening. I think the word that was used was "giddy".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn’t the White House press corps pretty much always there***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Being able to reach millions of people in seconds ]

null

Message was edited by: FordPrefect®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was the video where he continued to say the election

Jan 13, 2021, 9:43 AM [ in reply to He did ]

was stolen and how much he loved the rioters?

That was, at best, a Willie Wonka "stop, don't do that" response.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This was the video where he continued to say the election

Jan 13, 2021, 9:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwOKfKn6Ek

Have you not been following? His words mean nothing

Jan 13, 2021, 9:31 AM

and nobody goes along with what he says.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He set up a tailgating tent to watch the festivities.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:33 AM

And ignored calls from the Capitol. And complained that the rioters looked "low class", but was enthusiastic about the rioting. All pretty standard, normal stuff for a POTUS in times of national crisis.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that true? I thought he just went quiet.***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:35 AM

Re: He set up a tailgating tent to watch the festivities.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:55 AM [ in reply to He set up a tailgating tent to watch the festivities. ]

actually, looked into that, the tent video was from a rally over the summer, I assume you thinking of the one where Gloria is playing in the background and sniffles McTrump is gleefull?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This one wasn't video, it was a transcribed account from

Jan 13, 2021, 10:00 AM

an aide, if I can remember the blur of last week. I know the video you're talking about--that may be where the "tailgating" trope came from.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This one wasn't video, it was a transcribed account from

Jan 13, 2021, 10:04 AM

gotcha

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The simple fact...

Jan 13, 2021, 9:46 AM

That he refused to call in the National Guard right away is pretty damning for his case.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

He couldn't call in the National Guard without Twitter!***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:50 AM

He said march "to" the capitol, not on it. HTH***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: He said march "to" the capitol, not on it. HTH***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:19 AM

Replies: 21
| visibility 545
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic