Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What board is this again?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

What board is this again?

Sep 15, 2020, 9:34 AM

I swear it says Football Board but the top 4 or 5 posts are all focused on BLM and politics. Does Crump need to post a weekly reminder?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, apparently so...

Sep 15, 2020, 9:35 AM

Crump® you need to do your thing again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It clearly says football right there at the top.

Sep 15, 2020, 9:36 AM

I'm no English major, but I'm guessing football.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: What board is this again?

Sep 15, 2020, 9:45 AM

Exactly!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see "Clemson Football" at the top but not "Football Board"

Sep 15, 2020, 9:45 AM

Are you sure?

Re: What board is this again?

Sep 15, 2020, 10:01 AM

This bored is not that bored, but there are different boreds so be sure to read the top of the bored for each post while you are board.

It is a “Help Board” for the emotionally unstable and ...

Sep 15, 2020, 10:01 AM

and intellectually challenged who repeatedly post the same political drivel in the wrong place. Apparently these folks lack the capability to remember that these topics were repeatedly discussed over the weekend often by the same posters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, this here is bout futball

Sep 15, 2020, 10:03 AM

Not everyone thinks the Tiger Football Team gets treated fairly. So I am going to march until this improves. I'm marching to protest how people look and act towards MY team. Starting where the trouble begins. Most Tiger players are fine upstanding players that try very hard to make the Tigers look good, however there are a small percentage that just don't give any effort and drag the whole team down. I think I will get rid of those that do not contribute.....maybe it will help my cause and improve how the general public feels about MY team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

The problem is football is so intertwined with all this junk

Sep 15, 2020, 10:10 AM

that sometimes it's hard to even tell them apart.

Re: The problem is football is so intertwined with all this junk

Sep 15, 2020, 11:10 AM

Is it though? I wouldn't have even known that Clemson had stickers on their helmets this past weekend from just watching the game. If the announcers mentioned it then I didn't notice. I barely notice any of the BLM stuff mentioned in the college or NFL games after the game starts, and when it's mentioned after that it's been from a quick comment or two, and then it's over. I'd say that maybe 1% of the time the games are on involves discussing these topics, yet somehow it's all that some people on here can talk about.

And u made another non football post.. it is a cycle***

Sep 15, 2020, 11:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic