Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What are we gonna do ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,037

What are we gonna do ?

Jan 30, 2021, 3:33 PM

Really ... c'mon ... lets not let the Wuhan Virus hiatus be a big excuse ... now, you expect maybe to be a bit rusty on the first game back if have not played in two weeks but this is a complete collapse. Really, its bizarre.

Actually, I think Danny Manning might be a good fit here if Coach B decides to take a hiatus from coaching. Always liked Danny Manning ...

Message was edited by: OhWiseOne®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Danny Manning? Why?***

Jan 30, 2021, 3:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I get good vibes from the guy ...

Jan 30, 2021, 3:39 PM

I think the players would too. Big time player in his own right "he's been there done that" and I've watched many a WF game (I secretly like WF, always felt kinda sorry for them) ... I like his aggressive attack game in Basketball ... WF never had the "weapons" to take advantage of his philosophy, at Clemson he would, we actually have them now. Also, I bet a Clemson/Manning combo would draw a LOT of good players to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok but in 6 seasons at awake he had a terrible record

Jan 30, 2021, 3:43 PM

and never had a winning record in ACC play. He was 78-111 at Wake. I don’t see it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oh, but that's ONLY because he couldn't get the weapons at

Jan 30, 2021, 5:57 PM

WFU that Brad could get here...Yeah, THAT'S his premise

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good ####### Lord. are you kidding me? Danny Manning?

Jan 30, 2021, 5:54 PM

I wish I could make this #### up

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad is a much better coach than Manning.

Jan 30, 2021, 5:56 PM

Awful idea.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Brad is a much better coach than Manning.

Jan 30, 2021, 6:14 PM

The ill informed OP probably is a better coach too. DM manning never showed me a thing as a coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brad is a much better coach than Manning.

Jan 31, 2021, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Brad is a much better coach than Manning. ]

Jerry stackhouse doing a good job at Vandy Manning too much of a gamble now I believe we should consider an African American coach as Oliver Prenell did a great job at Clemson Very few of Brads former players seem to support him could not even get Sharon’s son to come or Dale David son to come It is not a good sign when former Tigers do not support Brad

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THE Liberty University guy is who you want

Jan 31, 2021, 11:08 PM

Seems like a nice fellow, doing good there.

Danny Manning is proof positive that great players do NOT

Jan 30, 2021, 6:05 PM

necessarily make great coaches.

Re: What are we gonna do ?

Jan 30, 2021, 6:06 PM

I am not really buying the China virus break as the reason for our recent struggles.

I hope I'm wrong and see this team win out.

As far as potential coaching candidate, I do not believe Danny Manning. What would make you think he can win here and he couldn't win at WFU?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then how 'bout Charles Barkley ?

Jan 31, 2021, 11:25 AM

Big personality and that alone will pack the house. Kids will flock to him

Or, Tanner Smith ?

Jan 31, 2021, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: What are we gonna do ? ]

I like Tanner too. Would represent Clemson well and I bet Clemson could get him relative cheap. Give him say a three year deal and see how it goes.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic