Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What are the score predictions and expectations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,374

What are the score predictions and expectations

Jan 17, 2020, 8:54 AM

for NC State tomorrow, I’m curious to know what everyone’s thoughts are after wins over NC state UNC and Duke? I love the way we’re playing right now but I also know how difficult it’s been for us there over the last few years. So I think it’ll be a close game what are everyone’s thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are the score predictions and expectations

Jan 17, 2020, 9:35 AM

73-69 CLEMSON

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

104-23 Clemson***

Jan 17, 2020, 9:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our history says we lose this game

Jan 17, 2020, 10:09 AM

to me it's a must win for our program for a Dance invitation

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, Brad Brownell's history says this is EXACTLY when

Jan 17, 2020, 10:44 AM

we revert to our average losing ways. Time to change history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're playing great basketball right now

Jan 17, 2020, 10:38 AM

but Raleigh isn't an easy place to win. It's also hard to beat a team twice in the same season.

I think Keatts is a good coach. They will likely make adjustments to prevent as many of the easy baskets we got last time. We will certainly make adjustments too, so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I know this - our team will play hard as they always do. I expect a close game that will come down to a few key plays. If we can keep executing in crunch time as we have been lately, we will win. If not, we will likely lose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I think we win a close one with the winning score

Jan 17, 2020, 12:12 PM

being around 72. So 72-70 is what I'll go with. Imagine, if you will, winning tomorrow and Tuesday, then beating Wake on 2/1. That would be a season sweep of the North Carolina ACC teams for Clemson. Have we ever done that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,374
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic