Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
what is cowherds issue with clemson..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

what is cowherds issue with clemson..

Oct 19, 2015, 1:46 PM

dude seems to always take a shot at us..cut on tv today he was on and first thing i hear him say is clemson is way overrated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talk is cheap. We have to prove it.***

Oct 19, 2015, 1:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are proving it. Others get it by default.***

Oct 19, 2015, 2:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what is cowherds issue with clemson..

Oct 19, 2015, 1:49 PM

Who cares

Midwest blowhard... Cow Turd's in it for hits...***

Oct 19, 2015, 1:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he is from the state of Washington***

Oct 19, 2015, 3:14 PM

My mistake...+1.***

Oct 19, 2015, 3:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same guy that said Gus Mahlzan would be a headache for Saban

Oct 19, 2015, 1:53 PM

every year. He's a major league troll.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Oct 19, 2015, 1:53 PM

Look, seriously - these guys know what they're doing.. They're professional trolls. It's an act. Larry the Cable Guy isn't this bumbling idiot, Lil Jon isn't some thug - both of his parents are neurosurgeons and he grew up in a gated community - I did work for him and he speaks better than probably anyone on this forum.. Love them or hate them, whatever - all they care is that you watch. The formula works - Finebaum -vs- Danny Kanell, Lou -vs- Mark May.. These guys don't hate each other and with the exception of Loushthsh, I don't believe they personally buy into anything they say. Cowherd has been doing it for years - anything to get people to call in and watch.

Oct 19, 2015, 2:06 PM

ding...ding...ding....we have a winner. Clemson has been winning and they are not the darling of College football. Just keep winning and all of Clemson Nation will be happy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i love my Tigers but can you guys

Oct 19, 2015, 1:55 PM

not understand why people think we might be overrated. We all know what we have, we see it.

These pundits can watch every game. They compare records to records and opponents won/loss records. Let's be honest, other than Notre Dame, who have we beat? I think ND is the only opponent we have beaten that has a winning record. Yes Boston Colkege had the #1 D in country but they have ZERO wins in conference play. Lousiville is a train wreck, GATech has ZERO conference wins. Substitute our team name with anyone else and we would all being saying that #5 team is overrated.

We just need to continue winning and everything else will take care of itself. We have to play with the cards we are dealt and right now those cards are trash. just be patient and we will get dealt the right cards.

LSU, Ohio State, and Oklahoma were favored in our bowls...

Oct 19, 2015, 2:08 PM

3-0 as the dog against OOC competition on neutral fields... That only counts if you're in the SEC or the B1G I suppose...

Re: i love my Tigers but can you guys

Oct 19, 2015, 3:09 PM [ in reply to i love my Tigers but can you guys ]

Tigers played 6 and beat 6!!! I dont care who you are if you have watched them play you know they are under rated not over rated!

What are the best wins for other contenders?

Oct 19, 2015, 6:10 PM [ in reply to i love my Tigers but can you guys ]

Here is what I could find. The rankings are not where they were when the played, but where I think they will finish:

Alabama - Wisconsin (may not be ranked at end of year), Georgia (definitely won't be ranked), Texas A&M (a top 25 team) ---nothing too impressive Loss-- Ole Mess (won't be ranked by end of year)

LSU - Florida (top 25 team), no one else worth mentioning

Michigan State - U of M (top 25), no one else worth mentioning and struggled in many of those

Ohio State - Va Tech??? otherwise they have beaten no one and have struggled

Utah - U of M (top 25), Cal (marginal top 25)

Stanford - UCLA (top 25), Arizona (not top 25) Loss-- Northwestern (will finish unranked)

TCU - Texas Tech, Minnesota (neither will be ranked)

Baylor - Texas Tech, West Virginia (neither will be ranked)

So, why is our resume any worse?? We beat ND, who will likely be Top 15 at the end of the year and we have beaten some nobodies. Looks just like everyone else, so I get tired of hearing about how we haven't played anyone when the others haven't played anyone either.

Cowherd admits that he prefers the traditional powers due to

Oct 19, 2015, 1:56 PM

the greater overall ratings and interest those teams draw.

But, he doesn't give team, and especially our defense, the credit it deserves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2015, 1:59 PM

why listen to him? if enough tune out he goes away. he is irrelevant to our mission anyway

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you and wisertime etal are right on target......

Oct 19, 2015, 2:11 PM

people are fussing about someone who's in the business to get people fussing....and this guy has been criticized in the past for completely forgetting about some controversial opinion he screamed over the air employing a handful of contrived facts to bolster his stance....its his job.

if ya wanna get back at this clown...stop listening to him

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He probably hasn't done any research.***

Oct 19, 2015, 2:01 PM

He has USC's member in his mouth and hates anyone who he

Oct 19, 2015, 2:05 PM

sees as a threat.

The man is named after a flock of bovines

Oct 19, 2015, 2:06 PM

what do you expect?

YES! it his bovine name!***

Oct 19, 2015, 2:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be, herd of bovines***

Oct 19, 2015, 2:35 PM [ in reply to The man is named after a flock of bovines ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2015, 2:12 PM

cowherds issue with Clemson is pretty much the same issue he has with anything. He is a arrogant, ignorant self absorbed sack of s**t! He makes outrageous claims and trash talks teams and people for nothing more than attention he actually reminds me a lot of Slurrier

I don't care. Great locker room material.

Oct 19, 2015, 2:13 PM

Stay under appreciated Tigers!! Play with a chip on your shoulder.

He hated the hiring of Dabo Swinney

Oct 19, 2015, 2:15 PM

If something doesn't fit to what he perceives to be "right" he'll rail against it.

I would love for Clemson to win it all just to hear him cry.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Wait, why do you care?

Oct 19, 2015, 2:19 PM

Has he ever been right about anything in college football? I can't recall one time that he was correct about anything.

Pac 12 homer... sycophant... beattch... towel boy.....

Oct 19, 2015, 2:21 PM

never, ever listen to the narcissist.

Goofball

Oct 19, 2015, 2:30 PM

= goofball. Any guy who talks about his underwear on national radio is a goofball with zero credibility. Just click ignore to whatever he might say.

just sic that lady from bama on him..

Oct 19, 2015, 2:31 PM

she knows how to cut his sac.....like her....she put his #### in his place/

Cowturd...he's still on TV?***

Oct 19, 2015, 2:38 PM

If we want the criticism to stop

Oct 19, 2015, 2:45 PM

We need to put it all together and have a huge season. Not 11-2 huge, like 15-0 huge. When we win a NC, the talk will stop.

Heck no. It'll just start and we should all be doing it...

Oct 19, 2015, 3:01 PM

The dictionary get's changed and so does Urban.....

Oct 19, 2015, 2:56 PM

I also heard his comment. He also said he would leave Clemson out of the top 4. Both times, he gave absolutely no explanation. He's entitled to his opinion. That's all it is, and opinions are overrated.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 19, 2015, 3:07 PM

Who gives two sh**s what cowturd thinks of clemson.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny how he had plastic surgery and had a hair procedure...

Oct 19, 2015, 3:13 PM

He looks like a mannequin, now. He is just a troll. There are certain teams he always disses. Cowherd only watches the NFL and PAC 12, he knows nothing about anything outside of that. Just don't waste your time with his show

Cowherd is an admitted Alabama and SEC homer***

Oct 19, 2015, 5:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I've heard him say many times...

Oct 19, 2015, 5:51 PM

that he always talks trash about teams with a big passionate fan base because they will react. Georgia used to be a favorite target of his. Then he started on Clemson.

he will talk till we prove him wrong***

Oct 19, 2015, 5:57 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting sick of the "anti-Clemson agenda" posts....

Oct 19, 2015, 6:04 PM

Colin Cowherd is one of my favorite radio personalities mostly because he pushes the envelope on both sports and social issues. Do I agree with him, no. Does he have a right to create media buzz for the sake of his program, yes.

He is creating "clickbait" and getting callers fired up by making a blanket statement. I'm getting tired of reading on T-Net about how ESPN and media are "out to get us." It honestly does not matter what is being said about us as long as we deliver results. I actually like being in a position of no respect. I think we play better when everyone is counting against us.

Oct 19, 2015, 6:31 PM

I have never heard him say anything negative about Clemson because I have never watched him, and never will. Who the h*ll is he anyway. Tune him out and relax.

Overall, i like Cowherd

Oct 19, 2015, 6:33 PM

As others have said, these people are paid to have opinions.

Cowturd couldn't even keep his job with ESecPN...

Oct 19, 2015, 6:34 PM

I used to beat up kids like him back in seventh grade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic