Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What a great day to be Clemson Tiger!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

What a great day to be Clemson Tiger!

Oct 11, 2019, 9:45 AM

The fall weather is beautiful and perfect for football.
Our Tigers are on a historical win streak.
The annual FSU buttwhooping is about to take place.
UofSC will again get embarrassed by a very average UGA team.
My brand new orange Polo fits great and looks absolutely fabulous for this Clemson Football Friday.

And to top it all off, my dear old aunt Mable just got a clean bill of health from her doctors at the clinic. It has been a very long, trying couple of years.

Anyway, have a super great weekend my fellow Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^Amen! POTD!!***

Oct 11, 2019, 9:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: ^^^Amen! POTD!!***

Oct 11, 2019, 10:28 AM

Y'all are dishing out POTDs very recklessly today, like nobel prizes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That does not look like a Nobel Prize.***

Oct 11, 2019, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: What a great day to be Clemson Tiger!

Oct 11, 2019, 9:50 AM

So proud to share this moment with my fellow REAL fans (Alumnus)...just brings a tear to my eye.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 12, 2019, 2:18 PM

Everyday is a great day to be a Clemson Tiger, be proud and loud, Gooo Tigersss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2019, 10:06 AM

Have a super great weekend to you also, and all my Orange and Purple Clemson T's are looking great for wearing on Orange Friday. I can go through my closet and find Clemson T's that has never been worn or been through their first wash cycle of the washing machine that usually makes them look months old after just one wash, and that's on the gentle wash cycle. Brand name helps some but, I've found that the color Orange must be a hard color to keep looking new bc with just a few washings, they all get to looking to have a pale Orange look....

Congrats on the new polo.***

Oct 11, 2019, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Thanks

Oct 11, 2019, 11:04 AM

Dri Fit is even better than advertised.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Agreed.***

Oct 11, 2019, 11:58 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if anyone is getting to Clemson today

Oct 11, 2019, 11:08 AM

I would encourage them to take a walk around the area and campus. The morale of Clemson University is at an all time high, being around campus creates an infectious happiness.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I contracted several infections while on campus in the 90's.***

Oct 11, 2019, 12:46 PM

TMI

Oct 11, 2019, 6:03 PM

HTH

Also, I offer my prayers for your Aunt, I hope she continues

Oct 11, 2019, 11:40 AM

to recover. I appreciate you sharing that and please keep us posted!

I appreciate that GWP.

Oct 11, 2019, 2:47 PM

She's very young for her age.

So many answered prayer requests in this poast.***

Oct 11, 2019, 12:01 PM

null

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If your Aunt Mable now has a clean bill of health then I

Oct 11, 2019, 12:04 PM

expect her to be at my house tonight. 8:00 sharp.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

8pm is past her bedtime

Oct 11, 2019, 12:07 PM

you stumpy little perv.

Torn....

Oct 11, 2019, 12:19 PM

To RA for stumpy or perv. Decisions, decisions.

Re: Torn....

Oct 11, 2019, 2:46 PM

To RA for stumpy or perv. Decisions, decisions.

And he means what he says??

Oct 11, 2019, 12:22 PM

Dilly Dilly!

MODS -- please take down his post! He ain't got no Aunt

Oct 11, 2019, 12:36 PM

Mabel.

smh

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It's Mable

Oct 11, 2019, 12:44 PM

and why don't you stick to your knittin

bob, this is really insensitive. Even for you***

Oct 11, 2019, 1:31 PM [ in reply to MODS -- please take down his post! He ain't got no Aunt ]

His sensitivity starts right below his kneecaps & stops

Oct 11, 2019, 1:35 PM

right above his cankles.

It's about a 1.5 square inch area.

Cut him some slack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

You seem to know just a bit too much about

Oct 11, 2019, 3:27 PM

cutigerbob® 's anatomy.

Oct 11, 2019, 3:31 PM

You too brother!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2019, 7:48 PM

Oct 12, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: What a great day to be Clemson Tiger! ]

Everyday is a great day to be a Clemson Tiger, be proud and loud, Gooo Tigersss!!!

Oct 11, 2019, 4:16 PM

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes! So happy for your aunt.

Oct 11, 2019, 7:52 PM

Im glad your aunt is doing better 1994.

Go Mable! Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2019, 8:06 PM

Congrats on your new orange Polo - 1994 .... and - so happy to hear about your dear old aunt Mable ... that rocks !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Oct 11, 2019, 8:07 PM

Good for you and congratulations to Aunt Mabel! Hope it’s an even better weekend!

TigerE77

Class of 77 and 85

Oct 11, 2019, 8:33 PM

I found a really nice deal for my new polo shirt. It's kind of long, but I guess I'll tuck it in and it will be just fine.

Oct 12, 2019, 2:11 PM

Rex123 said:

I found a really nice deal for my new polo shirt. It's kind of long, but I guess I'll tuck it in and it will be just fine.

Just ask classof1994 how he wears his, in or out, and go with the way he wears his bc, I'm sure his looks exactly like the one that you have there. He seems to be the type of person that wants to be noticed in a crowd, ROFLMAO, ??????????!!!

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic