Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Wednesday Update: Swinney breaks down sideline attire, rankings, and redshirts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,377

TNET: Wednesday Update: Swinney breaks down sideline attire, rankings, and redshirts

Nov 13, 2019, 7:57 PM

Wednesday Update: Swinney breaks down sideline attire, rankings, and redshirts

Dabo Swinney always has a plan, even when it comes to his sideline attire. Swinney is known for his late-season sweatshirts, but there is more to it than that – he switches his hats to the traditional block C when the calendar turns into November.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whaaaaat?

Nov 13, 2019, 8:44 PM

Coach plans on get the thirdish string qb, in a playoff game for some reps? ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, because that’s how badly we expect to be beating our opponent.***

Nov 13, 2019, 9:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Whaaaaat?

Nov 13, 2019, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Whaaaaat? ]

I believe it means they have a package for him, probably short yardage goal line stuff. In the back of my mind I’m hoping Lavonta Bentley gets some playing time in the playoffs - feel like he would just destroy some people if Coach V can trust him in certain situations.

Re: Whaaaaat?

Nov 14, 2019, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Whaaaaat? ]

Coach plans on get the thirdish string qb, in a playoff game for some reps? ??

Warning to OSU and LSU!! Or just a subtle message? I was talking to a UGA fan yesterday and I told him if you gonna get us in the next 18 or so games you better get us now. He asked why, I said we have played over 75 Fr., RS FR, and Soph's. We are one of the youngest if not the youngest team in the country and the talent is only getting better, he walked away cussing and saying Fromm is as good as Trevor. I just smiled!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Wednesday Update: Swinney breaks down sideline attire, rankings, and redshirts

Nov 13, 2019, 9:21 PM

So thats why we havent seen more of Swanson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Wednesday Update: Swinney breaks down sideline attire, rankings, and redshirts

Nov 13, 2019, 10:09 PM

Dabo, thermal underwear and layers!! Man card intact.

If any fellow Tigers out there still have that ‘15 CFP Nike Tiger jacket like Dabo is wearing

Nov 13, 2019, 11:31 PM

in XL and would like to get rid of it, T-mail me, I’d be interested in buying it if still in good condition. That’s the best looking one Nike’s ever made and I missed getting it before the stores ran out. Yeah it’s used and old, but still nothing better looking has yet been made, IMO.

Roar Tigers

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,377
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic