Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We're Being Exposed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,804

We're Being Exposed

Sep 10, 2019, 9:08 PM

FGF provides a ton of laughs and their comments defy description, Some of their comments remind me of the old newspaper feature, Ripley's "Believe It Or Not". About 99% of their comments are unbelievableand here's proof.

Under the thread, "Josh Belk Said Muschamp Threatened Him. . . .", uscusc1987 made the following comments: "Don't be upset at Belk. He shared a ton of information on clemp son's recruiting and exact players and situations. What was promised and how it was delivered, including a QB for clemp son Georgia missed out on. It's only A matter of time until the NCAA knocks them back down".

Further along in his comments he referred to our sanctions in the 1980's as being on the same level as SMU when they received the death penalty. But then concludes: "When you are paying recruits sooner or later you are going to get busted".

First, I seriously doubt Belk had any information to pass along re Clemson's alleged illegal recruiting practices. Second, if Belk had a dislike for Clemson, he would not have attended a Clemson home game when the Gamecocks were playing an away game. Simple logic and even a limited knowledge of Dabo's recruiting methods should indicate there is nothing Belk could pass along that would prove detrimental to Clemson. The desire to "bring down" Clemson is so intense with some of our opponents they are willing to accept any false rumor as fact. If they know these reports are facts, why do they not report them to the NCAA?

To continually refer to our 1980 sanctions is almost akin to ancient history. In fact, the Gamecocks have had more infractions and NCAA sanctions than the Tigers and some of these sanctions have occurred after the last Tiger sanctions.

A person would have to be about 45 - 50 years of age, or older, to have been aware of Clemson's sanctions that occurred in the early 1980's. I would venture to say the majority of posters on sports internet boards are less than 50 years of age and only a few were truly aware of the significance of those sanctions at the time they were imposed on Clemson.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We're Being Exposed

Sep 10, 2019, 9:19 PM

Their hatred and bitterness are unhealthy and making them miserable souls. When Clemson went to its first CFP final, there were some posts on FGF wishing the plane would crash.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 10, 2019, 9:26 PM

You Serious?

Really? Were they like, "LOL, maybe the plane will crash and everyone is okay and they have to forfeit"! Even for them that would be low? Are you for real?

Sep 10, 2019, 9:30 PM

Absolutely true. I have seen them. Some are the lowest human waste products I have ever seen. But most are not that way, and as always, don’t judge a group by the actions of a few idiots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am serious.

Sep 11, 2019, 12:57 AM [ in reply to Re: We're Being Exposed ]

Someone posted the link on Tnet.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 10, 2019, 9:23 PM

You can't fix stupid Joe, but you can sit back and laugh at it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 9:24 PM

Belk played briefly in last year's Clemson win in Death Valley .
If he gave them any information it must have been incomprehensible to their staff because it ibviously didn't help them compete .
I think the Coots fanbase has nothing left to look forward to with their football future so they want to bring up negative things about their rival , who are currently sitting on top of the CFB world and show no signs of fading . It has to be soul-crushing to the really hard-core SCar fans who loathe all things Clemson .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 10, 2019, 9:47 PM

What did Forest Gump say? Stupid is as stupid does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 10:32 PM

You will never find a single person on this planet Dabo included, that has more inside knowledge about Clemson sports than a U5C fan. Mostly because it’s untrue what they spew as logic and facts secondly if Muschump got Belk for insider knowledge then clearly he recruited him from Clemson and that’s an NCAA infraction. By cheating they were able to dominantly play us and beat us by -21.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 1:52 AM

In Colatown they still talk about that great 35-56 moral victory last November!

And Feaster put the Cream on Top!! Now they have all the inside knowledge??

Sep 10, 2019, 11:33 PM

Go get them CrumbCoots! Haha

what I don't understand is why when the inevitable usuck

Sep 11, 2019, 9:24 PM

argument that any Clemson success is due to "cheating" arises, Clemson fans don't immediately point out that the chickens have been far more prolific at "cheating" than Clemson ever dreamed.....they've been put on NCAA Probation more often than have the Tigers, the chickens were the first of the two to ever be placed on NCAA Probation (and chickenlegend Frank McGuire didn't just get the chickens in NCAA hotwater---he did it at other schools too) and the chickens have been on NCAA Probation TWICE since Clemson last ran afoul of the rules committee....and the ironic thing is that even though the chickens have cheated more often, they've been far less successful on the field......LOL

So Joe, next time some feathered imbeciles start dragging the old "cheating" crapola out, just make sure the facts are dusted off enough for them to see their record on NCAA Probation!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,804
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic