Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, while OUR President was speaking live on TV (Fox) the other politically minded networks were
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

Well, while OUR President was speaking live on TV (Fox) the other politically minded networks were

Jul 4, 2019, 6:49 PM

doing their thing, like showing protesters with ballon images of Trump, ads, Dem candidates downing America, etc.

What losers or non-patriots these networks seem, imho, and sadly & simply they're not allowing their millions of viewers a chance to make a decision on whether to watch or not.

If it had been Obama speaking on the 4th and a network was not showing him purposely during his founding holiday speech as a matter of protest..or if a citizen did not watch out of spite, then both probably would be called a nasty name.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it might seem worse, but Democrats have always been

Jul 4, 2019, 7:00 PM

this bad ever since the hippie days

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I

Jul 4, 2019, 7:10 PM

Choose not to comment on this post out of respect for my fellow tigernetters.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I

Jul 4, 2019, 8:48 PM

Same for me my friend. There's enough division I won't add to it. ???

I’m a life long Republican (60 years old), but

Jul 4, 2019, 9:16 PM

not a Trump fan. Trump can’t keep cabinet members more than six months, and he seems to think the Saudi’s and Russians are his best buddies. They are not our friends.

He scares the #### out of me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m a life long Republican (60 years old), but

Jul 4, 2019, 9:40 PM

Trump will go down as one of the best Presidents ever.

He’s exactly what America to restore values, our economy, freedoms, and justice.

The left is so bad they are truly anti-AMERICA, peace and justice. Their criminals, destroying civil order. They have no clue what fiscal responsibility is. They want free everything, healthcare, college, cell phones, erased debt—all which bring total swift financial collapse, and all out civil war.

His values included having affairs with Playboy bunnies

Jul 4, 2019, 9:53 PM

and he does not tell the truth. His tweets are his worst enemy. He contradicts himself all the time and his tweet rants are the evidence. Find a past President, Republican or Democrat that thinks he is doing a good job. They all think he has been disrespectful to the Office he holds.

Again, I’m as conservative as it gets, but you must remember that Trump has spent most of his adult life as a Democrat.

For the most part, the current living president are...

Jul 4, 2019, 10:01 PM

...and were pretty chitty. So who cares what they think...ALL politician which is one step above a lawyer but in most cases they are/were lawyers so there you go.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His values included having affairs with Playboy bunnies

Jul 4, 2019, 10:11 PM [ in reply to His values included having affairs with Playboy bunnies ]

Well lawd have mercy, a president having affairs . My goodness what is this world coming to.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:21 PM

he is a whoremonger, and I apologize to the prostitutes when I say that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 10:51 PM

If the dems get elected prostitutes are going to be free.

Jul 4, 2019, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: His values included having affairs with Playboy bunnies ]

What was John Kennedy? Asking for s friend...

Keep telling yourself that your a conservative

Jul 4, 2019, 10:15 PM [ in reply to His values included having affairs with Playboy bunnies ]

You my friend are a pansy liberal. If it looks like a rat and If it smells like a rat, my friends it’s a #### rat. A democRAT

You know nothing about me. Trump has been a liberal

Jul 5, 2019, 6:12 AM

most of his life. That is easy to confirm.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:42 PM [ in reply to His values included having affairs with Playboy bunnies ]

It's not an affair if you have to pay them up front .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 4, 2019, 10:42 PM [ in reply to His values included having affairs with Playboy bunnies ]

It's not an affair if you have to pay them up front .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I’m a life long Republican (60 years old), but

Jul 4, 2019, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m a life long Republican (60 years old), but ]

I'm 70 yrs old and at this point I don't vote for any one person because of what he does or doesn't do. For me it's easier to just vote for America, a great country. If the candidate doesn't stand for what we are then he doesn't get my vote.

The RINO's have lost their way....

Jul 4, 2019, 9:44 PM [ in reply to I’m a life long Republican (60 years old), but ]

...China is the real threat and will replace us before the 100 years war is over.

Re: I

Jul 4, 2019, 11:20 PM [ in reply to I ]

Love ya LBB but it would be a #### shame if this post is the POTD instead of Skeeta post on Joe21.

I would hope if anyone hasn’t given that post a TU, please do before midnight. Tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...wish politics stayed in the lunge***

Jul 4, 2019, 11:43 PM [ in reply to I ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

I

Jul 4, 2019, 7:14 PM

agree with LBB!!

Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox)..

Jul 4, 2019, 7:19 PM

Love ya Bill but you watch to much Fox. Much of it is just propaganda. Try floating around to other networks to get the whole story.

Avoid Hannity at all costs. He misleads more Americans than anyone in media. Look it up. :)

It's bad enough

Jul 4, 2019, 7:23 PM

to have to deal with this on Facebook but now it's cutting into my Tiger time .

Re: It's bad enough

Jul 4, 2019, 7:30 PM

This is why I gave up Facebook 10 years ago. Too much political trash being posted.

Would be good if we focused on what unites us here, which is Clemson Tigers football!!!

Re: It's bad enough

Jul 4, 2019, 8:27 PM [ in reply to It's bad enough ]

Felix The CAT-SAME IQ !

But the other networks are far left (CNN)

Jul 4, 2019, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

There’s nothing for those of us somewhere in the middle and it’s exhausting.

Jul 4, 2019, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

Felix probably needs to watch a little more FOX.....or read some legitimate history books.....or just think some clear headed thoughts

Felix probably needs to watch a little more FOX.....or read some legitimate history books.....or just think some clear headed thoughts

Jul 4, 2019, 8:10 PM

You can say that again - tiggdad !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jump on C-Span . . .

Jul 4, 2019, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

A lot of Military history being told, I haven't heard any propaganda. Sometimes assumption just aren't correct.

Jul 4, 2019, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

Maybe - Felix - maybe ..... Hannity is pretty bad ... but I would put Rachel Maddow up against any commentator - liberal or conservative - for absolute top misleader ..... lol

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 4, 2019, 10:27 PM

Agreed friend, Maddow is just as bad as Hannity. That is the problem, the networks are trying to generate profits first, journalism(?) second.

I watch all 3 so I can figure out the truth. I read CNN, National Review, The Hill, FoxNews and other outlets as well.

We are in a tough spot. The networks are playing to our affiliations Fox to conservatives and MSNBC, CNN to liberals so they slant the information to suit whicher tribe we're in....therby maximizing profits and unfortunately, keeping us in tribes.

News isn't news anymore, it's opinion and it doesn't serve us, they divide us for profit.

Jul 4, 2019, 11:06 PM

I'd be interested in what, exactly, she's misled or lied about? She appears to try harder than literally any other personality to be accurate in what she reports.

Please note that I'm not asking what you personally disagree with that she's said, but what she's lied or misled about.

Jul 4, 2019, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

Felix2 said:

Love ya Bill but you watch to much Fox. Much of it is just propaganda. Try floating around to other networks to get the whole story.

Avoid Hannity at all costs. He misleads more Americans than anyone in media. Look it up. :)

I’m sure that is exactly what CNN and MSNBC are telling you and their other six viewers.

Jul 4, 2019, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

lol felix. this speech was about america not politics. fox was the only network to cover it fully. what does hannity have to do with todays speech. of course if i am arguing with someone that endorses one of the 20 clowns we saw on stage last week, god help you. please get off whatever narcotics you are on.

Jul 4, 2019, 8:39 PM

You referring to the 20 clowns who came to SC to speak to New Yorkers and Californians?

Jul 5, 2019, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

Deroberts, is it of any import to you that the majority of American's think that Trump is the clown?

Jul 4, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

don't think so sugar

Jul 4, 2019, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

Felix 2--
Best cool it until the Insp. Genl.'s report comes out of the justice Dept. before you bury Hannity Y his coverage. It could endorse a lot of what Hannity has proclaimed is sick about the "Deep State". If so, you will have some tough crow to eat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

Sorry Billary lost Felix.

I don't watch Hannity, very little Fox, but don't you think

Jul 4, 2019, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

for a minute, that there isn't plenty of propaganda on CNN, NBC, CBS, etc. Where can any news be found, without a strong left or right slant to it?

Jul 4, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

You’re an idiot

Go back to coot land....

Strange that he was right about Russian collusion and...

Jul 4, 2019, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

all those other networks you depend on for the 'real truth.' we lying. One would think that after someone lying to you two years you'd figure out not to pay any attention to them. Instead, you're advising LbB to go to those networks. I just have one question for you, Felix.

Why are you sending LbB to networks you know deliberately lied to America for two years? I wouldn't do that to a Tiger Brother.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 'news' portions on each show are okay

Jul 5, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

All the 'opinion' shows on every network are utter garbage.

I don't watch Fox. Or MSNBC. Or CNN. Or....et. al.

Jul 5, 2019, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox).. ]

I can see the slant, BOTH WAYS. Fake news, both ways. An agenda, both ways. Can you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I prefer watching baseball to any politician and baseball ..

Jul 4, 2019, 7:49 PM

is my third favorite sport.

Re: I prefer watching baseball to any politician and baseball ..

Jul 4, 2019, 7:52 PM

i do also but this was a very important message to anyone with a brain

He might be OUR president, Billy, but he's not theirs.

Jul 4, 2019, 8:06 PM

Theirs is called a "Chairman."

Re: Well, while OUR President is speaking live on TV (Fox)

Jul 4, 2019, 8:07 PM

LBB is right on this one.

I hate to say it, but Obama was a better president than Trump

Jul 4, 2019, 8:22 PM

at drone strikes.

Re: I hate to say it, but Obama was a better president than Trump

Jul 4, 2019, 9:25 PM

You’re sick and demented

O bankrupt the country, push racial divisions to an all time according to Gallop,

Obama will go down arms the worst President of all time.

Obama set the US back 100 years in divisiveness.

Jimmy Carter is thanking God for Obama.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:00 PM

Elsewise, he would still be the worst POTUS in my lifetime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the few times I praised Obama***

Jul 4, 2019, 9:37 PM [ in reply to I hate to say it, but Obama was a better president than Trump ]

I'd agree...

Jul 4, 2019, 9:59 PM [ in reply to I hate to say it, but Obama was a better president than Trump ]

with you but then we'd both look ignorant.

I caught some of his speech live on CNN and Fox News.

Jul 4, 2019, 9:19 PM

Not the whole thing but tuned in to it on both of those for a bit there. MSNBC was airing last week's debates at the time. Didn't see it on any network TV though.

Was surprised that no network, cable or otherwise, was carrying the fireworks portion. Sounded like it was going to be badass.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy cow

Jul 4, 2019, 11:26 PM

This isn't good .I'm in the mood to argue about whether or not we should bee arguing about politics . Time to call it a night . I hope you all had a great 4th .

Re: OP

Jul 4, 2019, 11:30 PM

With Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Waters, Harris, and the Hollyweirds on your team, how can you possibly go wrong with your life choices???? Oh wait...

Bless their little Dim hearts.

Just couldn't do it...

Jul 5, 2019, 12:40 AM

Respectfully...I just can't watch the guy and glad no one at out little get together wanted to watch either (all pubs btw).

I was surprised to hear that the Continental Army took over the airports...always wondered how the delegates were able to get from their respective states to Philly so quickly back in those days.

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic