Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is the villian for voting Ohio St 11
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,618

Dabo is the villian for voting Ohio St 11

Dec 24, 2020, 10:14 AM

but Kirby Smart voted the 5 and Nick Saban voted them 6 in the final coaches poll. Just as a side not Jamey Chadwell also voted them 5 on his ballot. Maybe the problem is Ohio States schedule and play during that schedule instead of Dabo's ballot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Much ado about nothing. As usual...

Dec 24, 2020, 10:22 AM

OcryO State fans are just looking for something to b!tch, moan, whine, and complain about.

It's just what they do.

The ONLY poll that matters is the CFP and, rightly or wrongly, the CFP had the Bucknads ranked at No. 3.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Much ado about nothing. As usual...

Dec 24, 2020, 10:26 AM

To me, ranking them eleventh means that our Tigers absolutely have to win the Sugar Bowl and win it big. Dabo says by his vote that they don’t belong. I sure hope his team is ready to back him up. If not, we will NEVER hear the last of this.

Go Tigers. . Win by 30!

I think what he is saying is...

Dec 24, 2020, 10:29 AM

the number of games played matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think what he is saying is...

Dec 24, 2020, 10:32 AM

That is what he is saying and I agree. But if we lose to these clowns they will show the college football world that they were better than Clemson, regardless of schedule and regardless of wins. We don’t want that!

Well obviously we don’t want that, but again, everyone is misinterpreting

Dec 24, 2020, 10:40 AM

Dabo’s rankings.

Rankings are always a combo of resume and eye test. No doubt Dabo thinks that Ohio State is a great team...but he weighs the resume more. He has said this all along. He gives value to the teams that grind out through an entire season. It’s not a commentary on their talent, even though everyone is going to act like it is.

null

OcryO State fans aren't misinterpreting Dabo's rankings.

Dec 24, 2020, 10:54 AM

They're just looking for something else to b!tch, moan, whine, and complain about.

Re: Well obviously we don’t want that, but again, everyone is misinterpreting

Dec 24, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Well obviously we don’t want that, but again, everyone is misinterpreting ]

That is true. Come Jan. 1 we will know just how good OSU really is. I’ve watched them this year and they don’t appear to be nearly as good as the team they put on the field last year. But, I haven’t watched them play a quality opponent as yet. Indiana was a good football team but the Tigers would beat the Hoosiers by five TDS. Or more. TL likely will have a field day against the secondary I have seen the Buckeyes use this season. It would not surprise me to see #16 get 500+ yards in the Sugar Bowl ..... if coach S allows it.

Bama is another story. Those guys can play the game.

Re: Dabo is the villian for voting Ohio St 11

Dec 24, 2020, 11:09 AM

Dabo is eating that fanbase alive from the inside out. From 11 Whiners -

I have watched all four Ohio State vs Clemson games. For the first one, I was a kid and had never heard of Clemson, but I instantly hated them because they will always be associated with The Punch. Then #2 where we absolutely should have won, game #3 where we were run off the field, and last year where we dominated for 85% of the game and still lost.

In my entire existence, I have never wanted Ohio State to beat a team more than I want them to beat Clemson. This is even beyond any USC/Rose Bowl team, the 1996 Michigan game or the 2002 Miami team. I f****** hate that they are living rent-free in my head. I hate that mouth breathing hillbilly head coach, their gangly QB who looks like Jeff Spicoli and who is a better actor than Sean Penn when it comes to faking head injuries, their colors, their oh-so-original pick of a mascot, every single thing about them. Just beat them, Buckeyes.

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is the villian for voting Ohio St 11

Dec 24, 2020, 11:49 AM

The point of my original post was other coaches think OCRYo State doesn't believe they belong besides Dabo. Why has the media not jumped on Saban and Smart for voting OCRYo out of the playoffs?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,618
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic