Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, guess that's why I couldn't get shots.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 356

Well, guess that's why I couldn't get shots.

Mar 4, 2021, 2:00 PM

Dear Patients,

Allergy Partners has been actively taking steps to assess and remediate the network outage that took place on February 23rd. We have identified that this outage was the result of a cyber attack. Our IT team has been working tirelessly to restore systems safely and efficiently, and we have been servicing patients as normal at a majority of our locations since March 1st. We are working with cyber security firms to investigate the incident and understand the impact. If we learn patient information was involved in this incident, we will notify those patients directly.

We take this matter very seriously, and regret any concern it may cause. We remain committed to providing the high standard of care that our patients have come to expect and deserve.

Can't wait for a free year of credit monitoring. I got those layered up 6 deep now. When I financed a mattress recently my phone blew up....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, guess that's why I couldn't get shots.

Mar 4, 2021, 2:14 PM

Bummer dude, now the Russian hackers are going to know about all the traumatic anal reconstructions and the micropenis.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 356
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic