Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well. I've been watching Clemson Football for 30 years. I've
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Well. I've been watching Clemson Football for 30 years. I've

Nov 13, 2016, 1:46 AM

never seen like this game today. Kind of reminds me of the rogering we used to get on tobacco road. But then again, Clemson had it chances to put the game away. Still, the refs in this game were pulled from a soccer game or something. All I can say is ####, thats a what on Bouleware? Where do the conferences find these referees?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well. I've been watching Clemson Football for 30 years. I've

Nov 13, 2016, 5:39 AM

Yea,lets blame the ref's.
Sure we got screwed on some really bad calls,but Ref's don't throw three picks,and
ref's don't play "D".

All those errors and we should have won by 14 points

Nov 13, 2016, 5:56 AM

except for what looked like intentional bad calls IMO

Nov 13, 2016, 6:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Well. I've been watching Clemson Football for 30 years. I've ]

It's hard not to. They're not suppose to be a deciding factor in the game but they were airing out their laundry yesterday.

We've won several games inspire of turnovers...somehow we keep overcoming them. Can't overcome the yellow flag...no checks and balances in that department. The refs are the judge, jury, and executioner in that regard.

Nov 13, 2016, 6:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Well. I've been watching Clemson Football for 30 years. I've ]

...indeed, but the refs sure did keep at least 3 third down stops alive that led to points. Hats off to Pitt...they threw the kitchen sink at us, but those penalties by the coot alum and his crew were blatant, and surely demoralizing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots got hosed also?***

Nov 13, 2016, 6:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Well. I've been watching Clemson Football for 30 years. I've ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2016, 6:17 AM

I swear Ron Cherry never was as bad as that crew yesterday. Literally every time Clemson made a 3rd stop I expected to see a yellow flag of some sort. Told my wife in the first quarter the fix was in. Even with the horrible officiating, Clemson wins the game if Watson tucks and runs instead of trying to force it in on the goal line. Gotta think the coaches told him to avoid running if possible.

Nov 13, 2016, 8:08 AM

Totally agree with Nosmeic.
Also, we should have eaten that football down on the goal line and kicked a FG to go up by 11 with less than 5 min to go. The game would have been done.... I always defend our coaches, but that was a very careless play call and DW4 should not have forced it. Obviously.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic