Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Today I realized I am NOT a huge College Football Fan . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,541

Today I realized I am NOT a huge College Football Fan . . .

Jan 11, 2021, 6:41 PM

I am just a Huge Clemson Fan!!!!!!!

The lightbulb (and yes, Bill is fine and alive!) came on while driving to Swansea, SC to visit Culler Holstein Gin to obtain some Bale Reports for two of my area growers. I was listening to smarmy McElroy talk endlessly about tonight’s game . . . and I realized that I couldn’t care less about tonight’s game. As the entire College Football World watches, I’ll probably be searching for something to catch my interest.

Y’all enjoy . . . I’ll catch the score and highlights later.

?? Go Tigers!!!!!!! ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Today I realized I am NOT a huge College Football Fan . . .

Jan 11, 2021, 6:55 PM

I've been feeling this way all along. I may pull it up on my laptop and watch a little, but I sure won't listen to all the pre-game BS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would feel like watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,

Jan 11, 2021, 6:56 PM

but with no honey, and no boo boo.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I’m leaning more towards watching some you tubers . . .

Jan 11, 2021, 7:01 PM

Discussing and Displaying their knowledge of Piscatology . . .

Don’t bother looking it up . . . Just ask Spud

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m leaning more towards watching some you tubers . . .

Jan 11, 2021, 7:38 PM

Sounds fishy

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 7:02 PM

Originally, I was not planning to watch because I don't enjoy watching either of the two teams. Now, I am on the fence due to curiosity about whether 6-Game State University's light regular season schedule will be a factor in this game. Their being given a pass just grinds my gears, so if Bama were to blow their doors off it would be worth my watching just to LOL.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 12, 2021, 12:30 AM

Once I remembered that I could watch the Coaches Film Room broadcast of the game, and would not have to listen to the banal commentary from Kirk and Fowler, I decided to watch. It was definitely worth the LOL.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

+1 for the “banal” description of their commentary!!!

Mar 11, 2015, 9:20 AM

Worth at least one more TU from someone!

Jan 11, 2021, 7:10 PM

an apt description of McElroy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree for the most part

Jan 11, 2021, 7:11 PM

But I hope Bama stomps a mudhole in the Bucknuts ASSwholes

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Your wish came true***

Jan 12, 2021, 1:23 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 11, 2021, 7:34 PM

Yes

Jan 11, 2021, 7:39 PM

Totally agree.

Jan 11, 2021, 7:49 PM

Well Skeeta, like you I couldn’t - or could - care less about hearing all the talking heads blather on. I would much rather read about joe’s clothing problems, or clover’s nurse stories, or have somejuan post pics of Sam Ponder - as punishment for a careless choice of words on my part.

However, I WILL be watching because I do like a good college, high school, or youth league football game.

May the team that scores the most points win - no favorite for me. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 11, 2021, 7:54 PM

Glad to hear LBB is doing well, miss his poasts. Going to watch the game, but cannot root for either team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

I know what you mean...............***

Jan 11, 2021, 8:07 PM

Jan 12, 2021, 1:18 AM

It didn't cross my mind that this was the day, to be honest. I am, and always will be a Clemson Tiger fan. If it's not the Tigers and doesn't affect their season in any way, I don't usually care.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Well . . . I checked the highlights . . .

Jan 12, 2021, 1:18 AM

and smiled from ear to ear at the final score . . . actually I chuckled out loud!

The next College Football Game I watch will be in Bank of America Stadium . . . Hope to see you all there!!!

?? Go Tigers ??

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,541
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic