Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Weird thought this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Weird thought this morning

Jan 9, 2020, 7:38 AM

My “National Championship” shirt needs ironing. Yes, I have a “National Championship” shirt - one that I have worn for two separate wins in the final game of the season...and that I am prepping for a third.

Who would have thought this was possible just a few short years ago?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One alternative is to put the shirt in the dryer for a few..

Jan 9, 2020, 7:42 AM

minutes. That usually will do the trick. You could also dampen a wash cloth and put in the dryer with the shirt. This helps get even stubborn wrinkles out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Another alternative is to hang it up in the bathroom

Jan 9, 2020, 8:13 AM

when you take a hot shower. The steam from the shower will help rid your shirt of wrinkles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You two sound like two old domesticated wives.***

Jan 9, 2020, 11:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Weird thought this morning

Jan 9, 2020, 7:42 AM

wierdo!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep...

Jan 9, 2020, 7:47 AM

A few short years ago you would have just “slummed” it and wore the shirt wrinkled.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 7:48 AM

No, but if you told be my National Champion dress socks needed ironing... well maybe.

Well, they do... and nothing is better on a cold morning that hot ironed socks.

How worn out do you think the coots' 1969 ACC championship

Jan 9, 2020, 7:57 AM

shirt is?

doesn't matter...

Jan 9, 2020, 8:02 AM

They have newer ones

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, they should be in pristine condition

Jan 9, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to How worn out do you think the coots' 1969 ACC championship ]

But they probably smell like moth balls

Jan 9, 2020, 8:44 AM

Don't do anything different! If you ironed it last time then iron it this time. If you wore it wrinkled last time then wear it wrinkled this time. This is important! If we lose this is on you if you change it up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can load up on carbs and stretch the wrinkles.out***

Jan 9, 2020, 9:00 AM

Re: You can load up on carbs and stretch the wrinkles.out***

Jan 9, 2020, 10:18 AM

That is the kind of out of the box thinking that wins championships!

I thought Irons had been around for a long, long time.

Jan 9, 2020, 10:22 AM

Even back before there was electricity. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic