Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will beat them 100% in ACCCG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

We will beat them 100% in ACCCG

Nov 8, 2020, 1:48 AM

And this loss will serve to make us better prepared for the playoffs. Mark it down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will beat them 100% in ACCCG

Nov 8, 2020, 2:02 AM

If we are not playing our 4th string on defense by then.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will beat them 100% in ACCCG

Nov 8, 2020, 4:33 AM

I think Ian Book will have his way with us again. His mobility created havoc on Clemson defense, and they had no answer for him. The dude is real good, and what was thought to be an impotent passing game looked like a BIG-12 passing team. Clemson has major issues on defense, and were exposed. They had very little pass rush, and can't cover anyone. And even worse that the defense was the OL. They absolutely cannot block to give the Tigers anything close to a competent running game. I have followed Clemson football since 1971, and this OL ranks as one of the worst I have ever seen at Clemson.

Clemson losing was inevitable. They would have lost this game with Trevor Lawrence at QB. ND just line up of defense and COMPLETELY shut down Clemson's running game. ETN had around 18 yards rushing on 17 attempts for a 1.1 yard per carry.Can you even grasp that? I think Clemson loses to Notre Dame again in the ACC Championship game, and whether they can make the playoffs at 10-2 would depend on numerous factors.First, Clemson would need Georgia to lose a 3rd game, Texas A&M to lose a 2nd game, Florida to smoked by Alabama in the SEC championship, and Cincinnati and BYU to lose a game.That's a few needs and ifs. I think Clemson likely at 10-2 would end up being on the bubble at #5 or #6. You will likely not see Clemson make the playoffs and play in a decent bowl game in Florida.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TT, saving your post for DEC 20th. We’ll see how it ages. And

Nov 8, 2020, 4:52 AM

if you return after the ACCCG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TT, saving your post for DEC 20th. We’ll see how it ages. And

Nov 8, 2020, 7:22 AM

I doubt he is around that long, maybe under another name

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic