Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This team is GROWING UP!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 770

This team is GROWING UP!

Oct 31, 2020, 4:41 PM

I have to tell y'all...watching our team come together today despite EVERYTHING was awesome.

Like a lot of you, the first half was as frustrating to watch as anything.

BC getting the lucky bounces and the Tigers Defense being uncharacteristically flat-footed to open the game.

28-10 after having a terrible roughing the passer call lead to a freak play TD and IDK about YOU GUYS but I think we all had some uneasiness like that of the past games that got out of hand and there was seemingly NOTHING we could do to fight back...

Then we scored a FG to make it 28-13; then came a big opening kickoff by the man, the myth, the legend #9 ETN which led to a 4 down-converting 30 yard BIG CINCO rushing TD to pull up 20-28.

Next thing you know, our defense is finding itself and the luck finally ran out for BC in the final quarters and Clemson did what it needed to in order to win...#11 Bresee the Reese throwin down a safety to seal the game!

What a wild day as a Clemson fan! Thankful we at least righted the ship and didn't let the first half woes kill that gritty spirit we have to channel from time-to-time!

Nothin' pretty about it but, depsite the mistakes and adversities, this team PROVED today that even almost 3 TDs down, we can fight back and win games!

Happy Halloween!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This team is GROWING UP!

Oct 31, 2020, 4:47 PM

this was a game that tempers the hardness and grit of a team.

Dang, we just say the Y21-23 kids play today... and went from freshmen to champs in four quarters.

This might be the best-largest comeback since Watson's NC or Maryland in 2010 (18 points as well - that game SOLD me on dabo)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This team is GROWING UP!

Oct 31, 2020, 5:23 PM

I think it was more of players growing up. There are 3rd year players on this team who haven’t grown up and been thrown into the fire yet. They didn’t play in the playoffs over the last 2 years, which is where the team was actually tested.

Did any player fold under pressure? Maybe there were correctable mistakes but anyone that folded?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We too deep . Screw everyone else.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:26 PM

We'll kick ND a$$. Quite whining and enjoy being the preeminent program in the land.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 770
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic