Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even The New York Post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 634

Even The New York Post

Dec 28, 2020, 6:18 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-it-up-mr-president-for-your-sake-and-the-nations/amp/

thinks Trump is crazy trying to overturn the election. Any of you sheep out there still on board with election fraud and disagree with your beloved New York Post?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they nailed it.

Dec 28, 2020, 7:32 PM

I voted for Trump. He lost. The election was not stolen. The results are what they are, and will not be overturned. To believe otherwise is sheer lunacy. Were there some irregularities, some funny business, maybe some things that need to be done differently going forward to help restore faith in the system? Probably so. But stop the insanity, get back to reality, and let's make the best of it. 2024 will be here before we know it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I think they nailed it.

Dec 28, 2020, 7:42 PM

Hopefully we will still be here to see it.

We need to think about 2024 at this point

Dec 28, 2020, 7:45 PM

I do hope a Republican is president in 2024. I’m not even close to hard right, but would rather have a Republican if it’s a reasonable person. Trump is just too crazy to be president. Let’s move on.

If you can't be humane in 20...

Dec 28, 2020, 7:56 PM

there's no hope for 24.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need to think about 2024 at this point

Dec 29, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to We need to think about 2024 at this point ]

opants,

What about a Democrat that is a reasonable person ??

Kamala will be the Dem candidate in 2024.***

Dec 29, 2020, 11:45 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No... Still won't have the gravitas...***

Dec 29, 2020, 5:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kamala will be the Dem candidate in 2024.***

Dec 29, 2020, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Kamala will be the Dem candidate in 2024.*** ]

Maybe she can prove to y'all that she is a reasonable person by then - and gain some of Solo's desired gravitas.

The worst thing Trump could've done in the eyes of the Dems

Dec 29, 2020, 11:43 AM [ in reply to I think they nailed it. ]

would have been to accept the results of the election with dignity and grace.

Instead, in true Trump fashion, he won't stop running his mouth and destroying his alliances. His supporters will still be around in 2024 but they'll hardly have the same numbers as today, and they certainly won't make up for the myriad bridges he's burned in Washington.

He seriously can't get out of his own way. He could have won the first debate without saying a word, and he could have likely won the 2024 election had he not said a word about this one. But he's incapable of silence when it's called for.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even The New York Post

Dec 29, 2020, 7:05 PM

Trump is done as a politician. That’s not surprising to me. And I’m not surprised he’s raising a lot of money. But what is surprising is the amount of money he has raised since the recent election.

Replies: 10
| visibility 634
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic