Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We loved him when it was 4th and 16, now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

We loved him when it was 4th and 16, now

Oct 26, 2020, 5:13 PM

He is a thug, “###, and ###!!!! I am not a “bird” sign man myself but he simply doesn’t like Trump or Trump supporters. I do remember the president before he was elected use some pretty derogatory terms about how he treated women and still has 19 rape accusation awaiting in court- but yes he is still a good president because of policy, according to many right? Maybe Nuk is giving the bird because his mother is a woman who is offended by how Trump has treated women and even his wives. Why can’t we give Nuk a pass like some of us gave Trump a pass. Nuk is good in the field but bad on the highway. Trump to many if you is good in the White House but bad in relationships with women. I don’t agree with either behavior but I urge you to keep your assessments equal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were a betting man...

Oct 26, 2020, 5:24 PM

I would say most rich celebrities talk one way, but vote another. They know taxes will go up. They are not dumb. Ole Joe has said so. And I believe Nuke makes more than $400k.
Come on man... people vote with their wallets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that were REALLY the case, the constant whining about

Oct 26, 2020, 5:53 PM

celebrities having opinions should subside, no?

If we KNOW that all these successfully actors and athletes vote Republicans, what are we going to bitchabout?

Still the Gamecocks*

Oct 26, 2020, 6:03 PM

Nm

Good Lord***

Oct 26, 2020, 5:44 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We loved him when it was 4th and 16, now

Oct 26, 2020, 5:56 PM

You sound like a person who is all for equality like Dabo and team so I assume u are also in favor of abolishing the NCAA Clearing House Rules so all students get into Clemson under the same criteria including athletes.Go read them.Athletes offered full athletic scholarships get to use these rules with academic requirements half or less than regular students. That is a form of inequality. Also there is also inequality within the athletic dept because these rules are mostly used by football and basketball. Other athletes on cross country,tennis, etc teams get partial schlarships at best and have to use academic scholarships . So before Clemson,Dabo, and team worry about equality in the world maybe we should start at the university first. But i have not heard one word about Dabo tring to get the NCAA to abolish these inequality rules. Why dont bmeist or crump ask Dabo about those rules.

I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT!

Oct 26, 2020, 5:59 PM

He never fondled women before.

He never lies.

He is not corrupt.

You go right ahead and believe that.

I am not willing to vote for someone who has been a failure all his life and 47 years in government. He is willing to put this country in harms way to get rich. NO, THANK YOU!

I'll vote for someone who gave up his wealth to take the abuse from the swamp.

God bless the USA.

Read

Oct 26, 2020, 6:06 PM

The bios written about Trump for the last 30 plus years. He is the biggest con man ever ..., but he’s a Rep. so he is forgiven!

Re: Read

Oct 26, 2020, 9:44 PM

Con man-Obama and Biden take a back seat to nobody.

Re: Read

Oct 26, 2020, 10:00 PM

Don't forget the Clintons.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never said Joe Biden was innocent.. where are you getting this?

Oct 26, 2020, 6:13 PM [ in reply to I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT! ]

This is not a trump vs Biden thing for me. I was just saying if policy and doing your job is more important than character or personal life morals then Nuke meets the criteria to shoot the bird and go play a game and get full cred for making Arizona Cardinals great again!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT!

Oct 26, 2020, 6:29 PM [ in reply to I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT! ]

gave up his wealth ? lol, biggest #### kleptocrat in american history...

Oct 27, 2020, 4:17 PM

Please explain your comment. I am not sure I am familiar with that term.
I do know that the President has stepped aside from his business and that He donates his Salary.
Please list specific transactions by the President that would qualify him as you say.

Re: I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT!***

Oct 26, 2020, 6:34 PM [ in reply to I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT! ]

Re: I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT!***

Oct 26, 2020, 6:34 PM [ in reply to I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT! ]

Oct 26, 2020, 6:41 PM [ in reply to I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT! ]

Are you listening to yourself?

I get the conservative verses liberal argument. But comparing Trump to Biden on abusing women, lying, and corruption is just not the way to go, IMHO.

Talk about reducing regs, taxes, or policy differences if you want to make a good pro-trump argument. Trump did cheat on his pregnant wife with an adult "actress" then paid her off and lied about it all while having 19 pending charges of assault plus numerous ex-staff either in prison or facing charges.

Just say, hey look immoral or not, I love me some Trump! I'd respect you more for it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 8:40 PM

Get serious!

Biden is as corrupt as they get, just like the Clintons!

ALL billionaires and super wealthy people did truly shady stuff. The left worships Steve Jobs and he was a terrible person and true capitalist pig, just like ALL of the big hyper liberal tech founders that the left worships and they are killing free speech and interfering in American elections infinitely worse than Chine & Russia combined!

I really don't get bent over corporate corruption unless it's crony capitalism, but career politicians as corrupt and dirty and truly criminal as the Kennedy's, Clinton's, & Biden's getting rich & powerful under the guise of caring about America have a special place reserved in h3ll and I'm agnostic!! May they burn for eternity!

And Clinton, the Kennedy's, & Biden are bigger sexual predators and murders than Trump ever thought about in his biggest wet dream!

BLM, Antifa, woke-ism, critical race theory, identity politics, and the corruption of the mainstream media etc. etc. etc. are destroying the greatest country ever! Not a perfect country, but the greatest and it's not even close! Even a LOT of VERY high profile truly progressive Democrats have been warning about this for years! Some of them have even been brave enough to give Trump credit at times when deserved despite hating him personally. Tons of blacks, hispanics, gays, and dems/liberals will be voting for Trump! They are finally waking up!

Biden is senile, corrupt, a fraud, and he has no message other than he's not Trump and it might work given how corrupt & dishonest the mainstream media has become!

Not arguing anyone is better than another.. or worse than another..

Oct 26, 2020, 9:08 PM

Just saying everyone is suspect

Oct 27, 2020, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure joe is all innocent. Yeah, RIGHT! ]

The problem is Joe is running on "character". His "character" has always been in question. I don't think anyone would imply that Trump's "character" is anything but dismal. But I'll vote for him because of his policies. I can't vote for Joe because of his policies over the last 47 years.

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Oct 26, 2020, 6:15 PM

You say we loved him when it was 4th and 16th.I say he is no longer a Clemson player.
Who he supports, or doesn't really doesn't matter anymore.

Oct 26, 2020, 6:28 PM

i love him for shooting the bird at the trump train. People do it all the time. It is a protected freedom of speech. I wish i had been riding shot gun with him. I might would have done the same thing. The trump train is a traffic hazard in itself.

Oct 26, 2020, 7:40 PM

I love him as a football player. He’s always been exciting to watch and a master of his craft.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 7:43 PM

Im good i gave osammie a pass because he wasn't an american ...we're good

Message was edited by: spiderman_x10®

Oct 26, 2020, 7:52 PM

I can still enjoy watching him play football even though we maybe have different political ideologies.

It doesn’t sound like he made the best choices while driving recently, but I’m also glad that I haven’t been judged by the world based on what I may have done during a few “road rage” incidents in the past!

Oct 26, 2020, 7:58 PM

I love Nuk!
I have no respect for trump.
This is pretty simple.

Oct 26, 2020, 8:46 PM

Nuk is a great football player, but a locker room cancer, liar, idiot, & fraud as a person!

Oct 26, 2020, 8:58 PM

I am assuming you must know him very well correct?

Oct 26, 2020, 7:59 PM

You don’t like white people very much do you?
Life would be a whole lot more enjoyable for you if you could just let it go.
Instead of wishing your POTUS fail , how about give him a better listen and hope he does good for our country. I mean he is going to be there for 4 more years .

Not a black or white thing for me... both men have problems

Oct 26, 2020, 9:11 PM

Just pointing out that many follow or approve of them outside of certain immoral acts. Ethnicity doesn’t matter here to me

its the Fox News/Trump cult

Oct 26, 2020, 8:00 PM

None of them can provide an intelligent response. They are so far down the Trump rabbit hole they don't want to admit they are wrong. They would not be able to mentally compute it. Trump could literally do anything and the Trump nuts would find a way to justify it. Indoctrination at its finest. These people watch Fox News non stop. They need to watch it for validation.

Re: its the Fox News/Trump cult

Oct 26, 2020, 8:09 PM

Move to Portland and see how things are working out when your s**ts on fire...good luck dem ....

I'll stay put

Oct 26, 2020, 8:35 PM

and watch the Trump cowards crawl back into their holes after Nov 4. I'm also not a democrat. Trump is a disgrace, and I would despise him regardless of which party he represented.

Re: I'll stay put

Oct 26, 2020, 9:05 PM

I don't care how big a jerk Trump is personally, but he is all that stands between saving America as we know it and the far left crazies, totalitarians, and true fascists! You don't have to like Trump, but if you love America there is only one way to vote!

FYI The biggest reason Trump has been this combative & toxic is the fact that the left, Dems, the mainstream media, Hollywood, TV, radio, establishment Rhinos, the academic & cultural, & political elite, and the permanent bureaucracy, aka the Swamp, as well as the FBI & CIA, have all been lying, cheating, and engaged in a coup since he won the Republican nomination. No president has ever faced what Trump has, yet he has been VERY successful and kept or tried to keep most of his campaign promises.

It's nonsense people hate him so much just because of who he is. He was a popstar before running for president. This is about the establishment & power! Political corruption dating back generations. Period!

Bingo.***

Oct 27, 2020, 5:38 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to its the Fox News/Trump cult ]

Trumper snowflakes. That parade of race baiting highway crackers got what they deserved. Two middle fingers on the interstate and they break out the whine and cheese board. Gimme a break and toughen the f up. How are you going to “make America great again” when you can ‘t take a little constructive criticism.

Oct 26, 2020, 9:07 PM

No one does racism or corruption like the left! It's not even close!

Oct 26, 2020, 8:42 PM [ in reply to its the Fox News/Trump cult ]

Too bad facts aren't your friend! Keep drinking the DNC, Hollywood, MSM Kool Aid!

Oct 26, 2020, 8:13 PM

I don't want my son to be like Donald Trump ...... or Joe Biden ........ or Nuke. I had rather him be like Jimmy Carter, even though he may have been the worst president ever ....... edging out Obama. He was a decent human being. As a minister Mr. Brown, I feel sure you probably don't condone having numerous children with different mothers out of wedlock. That does not diminish the lives of these precious children, but it doesn't say much for the bio father. Hopefully, he is at least supporting them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 8:15 PM

I love him even more now.

I wish him nothing but success on the field.

Oct 26, 2020, 8:22 PM

He's a great athlete and a Clemson alum, after all.

I still think he's an a-hole, based on this story as well as others which show that he's disrespectful and all about himself. I would've said the same thing if he had acted this way while he was at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I wish him nothing but success on the field.

Oct 26, 2020, 9:05 PM

So would I! he's acted the a--hole since he left. Sad he's that way, but he has zero to offer Clemson now. Adios, Anthony, or whatever his real name was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 8:51 PM

Trump is less of a sexual predator than at least half of the pro athletes in the world, even worse Joe Biden, the Kennedy's, & Bill Clinton. But I'm sure you voted for ALL them!

Being “less than a sexual predator” means he’s better?

Oct 26, 2020, 9:18 PM

I am not arguing for Nuk. I am simply saying he is falling in line with the way the left and right have been acting and given a pass because they represent our one or two issues or are doing a good job. Nuk is doing a good job catching the ball- he should be judged under the same rubric. I am not taking up for Biden or anyone. Just noticing how hard people are being on Nuk for this.

Re: Being “less than a sexual predator” means he’s better?

Oct 27, 2020, 12:18 AM

Really HB, he has done nothing to endear himself to Clemson and their fans since he left. Sometimes I don't think athletes realize how much of our heart and soul we invest in our university and athletic teams, only to be kicked to the curb because someone is arrogant and self centered and thinks the world revolves around them. I don't doubt that Deshaun has the same political slant as Nuke, but he certainly has not alienated all of his fans and the university because he may not agree with others political views. He is way too classy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 9:18 PM

Before he opened his mouth and we saw the real Hopkins

If that was the case guess he would bird Biden as well?

Oct 26, 2020, 9:51 PM

He's certainly no saint! But you don't ever hear about that, do you............

Oct 27, 2020, 5:40 AM

To be fair, I stopped pulling for him long before this incident.

Oct 27, 2020, 4:13 PM

19 rape cases against him.
Really??

I loved Atari when I was 6

Oct 27, 2020, 4:30 PM

And I still do. Who wants to challenge me to combat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic