Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We have won two in a row, and 3 of our last 4 games.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

We have won two in a row, and 3 of our last 4 games.

Feb 6, 2021, 10:16 PM

Our three game losing streak, which was soooo January 2021, is a thing of the past.

We are in a great spot. Beat GT on Friday, and we move into sole possession of 6th in the ACC, with both UNC (5th place) and Louisville (4th place) well within striking distance. We have the tiebreaker over both the Heels and Cards.

We are playing confident basketball again. This is the team we saw before the COVID pause. We will finish strong and get a good seed for the ACC Tournament and NCAA Tournament.

So proud of this team! Enjoy the ride! Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We have won two in a row, and 3 of our last 4 games.

Feb 6, 2021, 10:25 PM

Good D and good O today. Teams lower in standings than us but all are beginning to play better. We need to bring it on both ends of the floor and get our home games. The teams ahead are playing better so it is doable but a challenge. But when isnt it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, the “easier” games we have left still aren’t easy.

Feb 6, 2021, 10:59 PM

The ACC is always tough in basketball. None of the remaining games are gimmes, but we are certainly capable of winning all of them.

I believe today’s game was a real confidence boost for our team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Feb 6, 2021, 10:29 PM

Hopefully, more games are on ACC network and not Fox Sports so we win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t like the Fox Sports games either.***

Feb 6, 2021, 10:59 PM

Re: I don’t like the Fox Sports games either.***

Feb 6, 2021, 11:12 PM

We always lose on Fox Sports.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's still plenty to improve upon, but the bleakness before these last two seems to behind us***

Feb 6, 2021, 10:44 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed.

Feb 6, 2021, 11:02 PM

Too many turnovers to suit me today. But at least we shot the ball well enough and defended hard.

Re: Agreed.

Feb 6, 2021, 11:37 PM

Judge I'm just thankful to see Tigerbalm not be critical of you or those afflicted with Aspergers syndrome.

Feb 7, 2021, 1:42 AM

The BC game better be a gimme . . or we don't deserve anything. GT at home, must have . . BC away, must have. If we can somehow get another on the road, we will be in good shape.

Feb 7, 2021, 6:44 AM

But before you go placing us in the Final Four after we play Ga.Tech, we have 3 straight road games.
Our road record :1-4.

Since you like to promote yourself as a realist

Feb 7, 2021, 11:39 AM

you should also keep in mind that we are 3-1 this year against ACC teams ranked below us in the standings.

Of our 11 conference games thus far, 7 have been against teams currently in the top 6. Only 4 have been against teams currently 8-15.

Of our remaining 6 games, 5 are against teams currently below us in the standings.

Feb 7, 2021, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: We have won two in a row, and 3 of our last 4 games. ]

We're 4-4 in games away from home this year, including victories over two NCAA Tournament teams (Purdue and Alabama). If the narrative is that we can't win games outside of Littlejohn, this proves that to be incorrect.

Now now, let’s not allow facts to get in the way

Feb 7, 2021, 12:10 PM

of a good old fashioned TNet basketball bashing session.

Feb 7, 2021, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: We have won two in a row, and 3 of our last 4 games. ]

I just wanted to thank you again for all of the games you generously posted on youtube. Will you ever be up and running again? I have not looked for you on youtube lately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic