Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We have a bball player with the last name Honor OR is this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

We have a bball player with the last name Honor OR is this

Nov 25, 2020, 8:34 PM

more of that BLM crap ???!!!!!

Anyhoooo -

Reminds me of a toast with HONOR as the main theme.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: We have a bball player with the last name Honor OR is this

Nov 25, 2020, 8:39 PM

Transfer from Fordham. Sat out last year. I’m surprised you haven’t heard of him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:41 PM

Transfer from Fordham. Sat out last year. I’m surprised you haven’t heard of him.

He's a baller! Gonna be good for us

Was really just setting up my honor joke ..... but don’t

Nov 25, 2020, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: We have a bball player with the last name Honor OR is this ]

tell anybody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Was really just setting up my honor joke ..... but don’t

Nov 25, 2020, 9:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:42 PM

They had a special during halftime of the ladies game and one lady tiger went on and on about the "murder" of George Floyd. How about picking some real problems to be concerned about.

Nov 25, 2020, 9:40 PM

How about talking about the Man and his daughter in GEORGETOWN S.C., who was murdered by a Black Thug. Dabo or nobody else at Clemson has even mentioned that, and it was in S.C. Floyd was in Mn. and he was a 17 time convicted criminal. That BLM stuff is so BS, all it did was give other thugs an opportunity to rob, steal and loot and had a hand in Joe Biden being elected, if he actually was elected!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 10:39 PM

Why BLM is BS. People of color are human beings our lives are priceless just like everyone else!

It was a weak attempt at a joke - I know about our transfer

Nov 26, 2020, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: We have a bball player with the last name Honor OR is this ]

from Fordham - Nick Honor - from Orlando.

On the back of his jersey - HONOR ..... was expecting others to read COURAGE - HOPE...... nevermind.

You politico wackos need to relax - breathe deep - restore some freaking balance.

Nov 25, 2020, 11:15 PM

I read Nick's last name and positon on the roster - Honor Guard - and thought what a nice way to remember our military heritage.

I don't typically quote Taylor swift, but "You Need to Calm Down."

Nov 26, 2020, 5:47 PM

Why you gotta be so mean?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic