Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quarantine chronicles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 273

Quarantine chronicles

Jan 20, 2021, 9:20 AM

Exposure #5, Day 5

Ok, so now SIL has it. Last was around her last Friday. She's been having "sinus issues" last few days.

So......kids just got back in school after a heated argument between wife and elementary school nurse, where wife brought in middle school nurse who said elementary school nurse was full of crap. Well, wife's now going to pick up elementary school kid now, and middle school kid. 10yo exposed, same time and place, could return, 7yo couldn't. That didn't sit well with wife or I.

So now, apparently, in 5 days we all get tested, again, and see where this goes.

#### this ####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop being around people***

Jan 20, 2021, 9:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

We have (had) a freaking bubble.

Jan 20, 2021, 9:37 AM

It popped. Was around prolly 50 people already today (before knew about SIL). Not worried about them, was wearing a mask. They shouldn't worry about me, because I was wearing a mask. But yeah, there are perhaps 9 people in our bubble. MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL, their two kids, my mom, housekeeper, babysitter. Now you can subtract BIL, housekeeper, and babysitter, as they've all had it. So that leaves what? 4 adults, and 2 kids.

That's it. Erry Juan else, masks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boy oh boy. Nothing worse than a pair of school nurses and

Jan 20, 2021, 9:27 AM

a SIL and NO COTTANG PIGS OF EITHER.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Non donor TD for you. Consider yourself as having been put on notice. Better get to shaping up before you find yourself shipped out!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm here for manac's take.***

Jan 20, 2021, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Is this as simple as your kids were exposed 5 days ago?

Jan 20, 2021, 9:34 AM

Or within the past 5 days?

If so, then why would you send the little covid-spreaders back to school?

They were exposed 11 days ago to their grandparents

Jan 20, 2021, 9:52 AM

(inlaws). We waited it out, got tested, negative, cleared to go back to school. Well, in the meantime, SIL, BIL, and their two kids were also exposed, but didn't quarantine (yeah, anyway). Well, SIL had half the 5yo's in her preschool class get it, and half the teachers at her preschool and every teacher on her floor BUT HER, got it. So she had some sniffles, got tested, and is positive as of today, symptoms started Monday for her. We were around her last Friday, her last day working at the preschool before they shut it down completely. So her exposure could have been her parents, or half the kids in her class, or half the teachers in her preschool. Who knows, but we have 10 MORE days starting yesterday, because of SIL.

She's like 4 months pregnant BTW.

We could just do like SIL and ignore quarantining, and wait for symptoms and get tested, and then spread it to whoever. But anyway......

All the quarantining sucks but like

Jan 20, 2021, 10:15 AM

there ain't no way in hades your kids need to be at school without at minimum another negative test.

That, and I think I'd quit hanging around these people that are exposing themselves.

Public schools, lollers

Jan 20, 2021, 9:37 AM

####### public schools

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why is every quarantine/covid post

Jan 20, 2021, 9:38 AM

aero-like?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Rona brain

Jan 20, 2021, 9:39 AM

It’s a thing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Tiggity = Dumb bass

Jan 20, 2021, 9:59 AM

Do you not know what QUARANTINE means?

She keeps our kids.

Jan 20, 2021, 10:07 AM

We were all exposed. What good would it do? We just didn't know she kept working several days, or there was an outbreak bad in her school, or she had any symptoms. I'll just let wife deal with her.

Hope all goes well...***

Jan 20, 2021, 10:22 AM

you shouldve worn a mask***

Jan 20, 2021, 10:01 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 14
| visibility 273
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic