Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We can get in the CFP again but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,472

We can get in the CFP again but

Sep 30, 2018, 1:37 PM

Anyone who thinks we’re a top 4 team right now is just being ridiculous. Maybe top 10. I have to ask who in the top 10 would we have beaten under yesterday’s circumstances... and I’m not sure there is one...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Hopefully we won't play any top 10 teams with our 3rd now

Sep 30, 2018, 1:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point. tu***

Sep 30, 2018, 1:42 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: We can get in the CFP again but

Sep 30, 2018, 1:50 PM

Well,

I think the better question would be: could the other teams in the top 10 handle what Clemson has been through in the past week and still pull out the victory?

Other than 'Bama and their 20 1st round draft picks, I'm not entirely sure many teams could rebound. Clemson managed to lose the starter in the first half and had to rely on a RS Freshman with 8 career pass attempts to takeover at a moments notice. Heck, I think yesterday was great in that we know what Chase Brice is capable of, because that fourth down play took some nerves of steel to pull off. Our ground game was rolling in the fourth and who isn't enjoying ETN shooting out of a cannon seemingly every play?

Clemson is a good team and I think yesterday was more of a statement to how good and deep we are in, than we aren't a top 5 team. Not like Syracuse isn't a good team. They could win 10 games this year if they can keep it up.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 1:58 PM

Well Oklahoma needed OT to beam a triple option Army team that got blown out by Duke. PSU needed OT be beat AP State. Stanford isn't that great. LSU is just sitting around waiting on a blowout.

I think we'll be just fine. If TL can play like he did against GT then we will do great the rest of the year.

Sep 30, 2018, 2:01 PM

Won the game with a 3rd string QB after a week of adversity and distractions. Not too many other teams can hold the chemistry we have and rise up like we did! Put your man pants on we will be fine!

Sep 30, 2018, 7:05 PM

TL has to show he can control a game and put up big points. The secondary has to get better. If we can make those happen we should be in the playoff.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,472
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic