Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm not going to be that upset if we lose. We win so much.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I'm not going to be that upset if we lose. We win so much.

Jan 13, 2020, 3:47 PM

If we win, I will be extremely happy, but if we lose... I mean we have to lose at SOME point right?

It's like playing the lottery. My financial future does not depend on winning. It would be amazing if I win... but won't be broke if I don't.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not going to be that upset if we lose. We win so much.

Jan 13, 2020, 3:51 PM

Losing is unacceptable and it will not be tolerated. Dabo has LSU buttered up and ready to be toasted! lol. Seriously though I will be pissed for about an hour and then I will be over it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:52 PM

Very true

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:53 PM

Normally I would be ok, but I've got like 5 LSU "fans" at work that will make it less enjoyable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:54 PM

Agreed. It's just a game.....BUT.....after having suffered through the Ken Hatfield/Tommy West/Tommy Bowden years, I am savoring every minute of this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 13, 2020, 3:56 PM

I will be. Except at least 2 days to recover, then another two days for football withdrawal.
By Friday, I might be able to get out on the golf course.

Jan 13, 2020, 3:59 PM

I'll be disappointed if we lose, but I will say it's a lot less stressful now that we've won a couple of titles recently. As someone who was born in 84 I'll say that I wasn't sure for many years if I'd ever witness us win a NC. When we lost the game in 2015 it was crushing because I still didn't know if we'd get back to that point to have another chance or not. I knew we had a lot of key guys returning the next season including Watson, but I simply didn't know if we'd actually get back to that point or not after coming so close.

At this point not only have I been lucky enough to watch us win 2 titles, but I've gained a lot more confidence in us being in a position to win more in the future.

Jan 13, 2020, 4:27 PM

I feel the same way. I have been relaxed at work all day. Starting to get a little pre game nerves but nothing like in years past. Winning 2 titles has taken most of the pressure away. I mean really win or lose we probably are 95% to be in the final 4 next year again. But I'm gonna be pulling for the real Tigers as hard as I can regardless.

We are now witnessing what if feels like

Jan 13, 2020, 4:50 PM

to be an Alabama fan I suppose. I always wondered how excited they got for a championship game after winning all the time. The first one was like some demons were exorcised, and the second was was an affirmation that it wasn’t just a fluke or one hit wonder. Now this one is affirming dynasty status and everyone is about survival anyway.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic