Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watched The Founder last night with my hot bride
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Watched The Founder last night with my hot bride

Aug 19, 2017, 9:43 AM

(no pigs)

I'm too lazy to look it up - how accurate was the portrayal of how McDonalds came to be with Ray Kroc ?

Was a good movie - incredible story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

If no pigs

Aug 19, 2017, 10:03 AM

we don't believe she's hawt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Watched The Founder last night with my hot bride

Aug 19, 2017, 10:07 AM

Hot McBride?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2017, 10:23 AM

Not McBride is a new sandwich being marketed is the southnorth of the United States.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2017, 10:40 AM

Coupons for free samples for all of Tigernet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2017, 12:02 PM

Thanks but I can get my own. ??

Bake McBride

Aug 19, 2017, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Watched The Founder last night with my hot bride ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bake_McBride

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO PIGS???????

Aug 19, 2017, 10:22 AM

it didn't happen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Fixed:

Aug 19, 2017, 10:26 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Dude is a creeper. LOOKS like a milkshake machine salesman..

Aug 19, 2017, 10:35 AM

Thanks ST - you always got it covered ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 19, 2017, 11:00 AM

Although the movie was "Hollywooded up", it was basically pretty close to the truth. And I'm not so sure that Kroc screwed the McDonald brothers over so much. He pretty much gave them what they asked for. They just had no idea how big McDonald's would become. On the other hand, he never gave them the rest of that money. He did screw them out of that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2017, 12:17 PM

Kroc was a visionary.

He probably rationalized that he gave the McDonalds more than they could have ever even imagined...and he did all the work that produced the bonanza that the enterprise became....all while pulling them along from behind and pushing them out of the way in front of all his efforts.

Not to justify not honoring one clause....a verbal clause...of the agreement, but that is my guess.

The McDonalds had very poor legal representation. Of course, they probably thought getting 2KK at that time for a sight unseen Ray Kroc mirage was a steal for them...and if the one percent materialized, that would be gravy.

Boy, ain't Michael Keaton a fine actor!! His best movie, imo, is "Clean and Sober". He kills it.

Aug 19, 2017, 11:25 AM

It was pretty accurate. Kroc was not the best guy, that's for sure.

Wanna buy some?***

Aug 19, 2017, 12:18 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic