Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watch: This Week's Offensive Play of the Week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,507

Watch: This Week's Offensive Play of the Week

Oct 15, 2020, 1:50 PM

Travis. We've been truly blessed to have him. We're really going to miss him. I know we say it a lot, but that doesn't make it any less true. Some of you already know this, but some of you might not...he was previously a Texas A&M commit. Below is a link to his announcement on Twitter.

But fortunately, for us, the stars aligned, Clemson was given the opportunity to make him an offer, and Travis chose "Little Ole Clemson" to be his home. Clemson is where he really belonged. He has proven it, and it's been fun watching his talents on display these last four years. The time seems to have passed so quickly.

Announcement on Twitter - Commitment to Texas A&M

https://twitter.com/swaggy_t1/status/741773837562351616

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Re: Watch: This Week's Offensive Play of the Week

Oct 15, 2020, 2:08 PM

reminds me of dalvin cook in'16.hopefully TE will return the favor this year at least one more time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Agree 100% on the comparison with...

Oct 15, 2020, 2:59 PM

Dalvin Cook. There's been one running back in the ACC that worried me in the last ten years... and that was Cook. If he was able to turn the edge, he was gone. Just go ahead and put the points on the board for the 'noles. Same with our #9.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2020, 3:03 PM

That little pause at the 40 to stand up the safety to force a bad line is the most impressive part of that play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2020, 3:11 PM

Let's hope that we sign his younger brother, Trevor Etienne, in a couple of years and that Trevor has some of the same abilities.

Oct 15, 2020, 3:32 PM

You are right! We are so blessed that he decided to come back this year!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 15, 2020, 7:18 PM

Next year, we're going to have big shoes to fill at RB. In a way, it might be unfair to set expectations that high, because I've heard his named mentioned with the likes of Barry Sanders and Tony Dorsett (my favorite RB growing up). It is my hope that Travis attracts future talent to Clemson in the same way that Tajh and Deshaun have.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 15, 2020, 7:08 PM

Loved how he ran into the line and then went straight to the open hole and used his blocking to perfection. Add to that that, even carrying the ball, the very good athletes on Miami's team could not run him down. Great play!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2020, 9:59 PM

Doesn't look like he was even touched on that one but Packer said he's got over 2500 yards after contact. That's crazy for someone limited by sharing snaps with several other backs.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,507
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic