Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was indicated that only 4 credential press and 1500
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,181

Was indicated that only 4 credential press and 1500

Jan 1, 2020, 9:54 AM

Actual attendance at LJ not paid tickets last night. There will definatley be a new coach next year as certain money people are quietly encouraging DRad and addminstration to make a change at the end of the season despite the two good signees. The right new coach could still bring them in, but a change is coming to instill life in the program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was indicated that only 4 credential press and 1500

Jan 1, 2020, 10:02 AM

It was New Year's Eve. Students are on vacation. Most iptay were just getting back from Arizona.

good point, that is actually a really good attendance

Jan 1, 2020, 10:12 AM

It is so painful to watch our team I don't understand why the attendance is as high as it is. Like you said it students were around and we were not away at a game the attendance might have been double.

I can't even watch more than a few minutes on the tube without getting frustrated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: good point, that is actually a really good attendance

Jan 1, 2020, 10:22 AM

I’m with you Neal. I’ve just decided rather than spend 2 hours in frustration every time they play, I’ll just check in on the score periodically and save myself the headache. Clemson has definitely done more with less in the past, which makes this team very difficult to watch. Some games it looks like nothing more than disorganized street ball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully Clemson fans can be very supportive of the players

Jan 1, 2020, 10:04 AM

on this Board and social media given the likely translation.

Frankly additional bashing of CBB does no good and not really necessary at this point.

IMO the die is cast. Fans shoul act with class and respect.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 10:04 AM

+1. Sad but true. I really appreciate the fact that Brad is graduating kids and is a good image for our university. But time has come to make the change.

Someone posted a week or so that we could take 5 football players and be as competitive if not more competitive than we are now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 10:25 AM

IPTAY and Football pays for all sports anyway.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 1:19 PM

don't know about the press, but i was there.. and i'd say there were 3000 folks there. new year's eve mid afternoon and no students. a decent crowd. to be fair, there were some discounted tix and perhaps kids got in free... but 1500 is way low.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3000??

Jan 2, 2020, 3:54 PM

sorry, but there is no way there were 3,000 in there... it would have been 1/3 full

and it wasn't 1/4 full... definitely less than 2,000

{there were a few more than for the 9 p.m. Friday game}

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic