Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was a bit surprised to hear Dale Jr was retiring... so
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Was a bit surprised to hear Dale Jr was retiring... so

Apr 26, 2017, 10:56 AM

would you say the majority of NASCAR fans are Conservative yahoos -- or left-wing whackjobs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

"philosophize" on the lounge***

Apr 26, 2017, 11:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: "philosophize" on the lounge***

Apr 26, 2017, 12:09 PM

they would eat poor bob alive in there

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen his new wife?!?!?!

Apr 26, 2017, 11:43 AM

A huge void n his life has just been filled by a beautiful woman. Dale has been by himself for years without his dad. Yes he is surrounded by every fan and friend for years, but he was searching for that soulmate to share his hidden life with. All he has done is removed himself from the danger lane after 2018. I don't blame him for wanting to start a new life and start a family. Good luck Dale!
Matt
Jeff Gordon fan

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You go through the trouble of typing that and don't even

Apr 26, 2017, 11:45 AM

include pigs??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go...

Apr 26, 2017, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Here you go...

Apr 26, 2017, 11:59 AM

i would definitely retire if i could hit that everyday

sincerely,

GWPTiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Not big enough..***

Apr 26, 2017, 12:38 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Was a bit surprised to hear Dale Jr was retiring... so

Apr 26, 2017, 11:59 AM

Have you seen NASCAR's new championship format and race setup? It is a circus. I was a big nascar fan for years and years but they (Brian France) have been killing the fun. It is way over complicated and instead of a true championship it is just a big gimmick now to create false excitement. Until they get new leadership, NASCAR is done. They were already struggling and with their biggest star leaving now, ratings and attendance will plummet even further.

Yep, I yearn for the days of Dale Sr., Bill Elliott,

Apr 26, 2017, 12:06 PM

Richard Petty, Cale Yarborough, Darrell Waltrip and Dick Trickle.

Back when it was a real man's sport.

Re: Yep, I yearn for the days of Dale Sr., Bill Elliott,

Apr 26, 2017, 3:21 PM

It signaled the beginning of the end when the trickle ended.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Yep, I yearn for the days of Dale Sr., Bill Elliott,

Apr 26, 2017, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Yep, I yearn for the days of Dale Sr., Bill Elliott, ]

I lost interest in the NASCAR charade over twenty years ago when I finally got sick of the manipulating and favoritism. Earnhardt Sr. was so protected it was sickening. Their GM/Chevrolet bias as well as the rise and crony influence of crooks like Rick Hendrick was all it took for me.

Many other fans were lost by the poor decisions made by the leadership. The fact they left their base fans for the bright lights of the Northeast and California only cemented their demise. Political correctness and abandonment of Southern roots wasn't so smart, now was it?

They are akin to what happened to country music about and after the time Garth Brooks moved the genre into the "mainstream". They abandoned their roots and are similarly unrecognizable.....they tried to go "big tent" and they lost their identity in the process.

Apr 26, 2017, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Was a bit surprised to hear Dale Jr was retiring... so ]

I live about five miles north of the Charlotte Speedway. Its been interesting to see how the fan base has decreased during the past several years. At one point, stands were built just about all along the back straight to increase capacity to about 160k. They were removed two or three years ago as attendance declined dramatically. Lately watching a bit of the race on TV, will see empty seats on the home stretch. The only race I've attended was a Tuesday night Legends car event 20 years ago on July 4th when the wife wanted to see the fireworks. Have attended a couple of the auto shows which are always interesting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Apr 26, 2017, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Was a bit surprised to hear Dale Jr was retiring... so ]

It was pretty exciting a couple weeks ago when Ricky Stenhouse almost wrecked Kyle Busch to stay on the lead lap at the end of the first segment. I was skeptical about it but the action has picked up throughout the race which is what they were going for.

Apr 26, 2017, 12:08 PM

which answer is NOT group think, that is the answer I am going with

Apr 26, 2017, 12:09 PM

Dale Jr. is the COOTS of NASCAR. Had a couple of "good" years but never will be a champion. Good riddance.

A two time Daytona 500 champion and 4 straight wins at

Apr 26, 2017, 12:38 PM

Talladega is more than anything the coots have ever accomplished, or ever will.

Apr 26, 2017, 1:19 PM

Dale Jr = Kyle Petty

No real talent. Made it because of his last name.

And they both have AMAZING hair.

Apr 26, 2017, 3:13 PM

Signed,

Defensive tackle U

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Apr 26, 2017, 4:55 PM

who cares ?

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic