Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wandavision question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Wandavision question

Jan 20, 2021, 8:20 PM

I’m barely 10 minutes in and this blows. Ready to turn it off. Does it get better?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Disney+ original?

Jan 20, 2021, 8:23 PM

Are you a millennial or something? Looks awful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trying to watch with my kid and usually like marvel stuff

Jan 20, 2021, 8:25 PM

This suuuucks so far

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Second episode has some teasers in it, but it is hard to

Jan 20, 2021, 8:28 PM

get through. I assume it gets better, it certainly should.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK dude, Jessica Jones and Daredevil are bangers.

Jan 20, 2021, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Trying to watch with my kid and usually like marvel stuff ]

Not sure why this show you're watching is even a thing though, tbh

Netflix vs. Disney+?

Jan 20, 2021, 9:45 PM

Daredevil was a Netflix originals, I can't remember if Jessica Jones was or not. They were definitely edgier and I don't think the source material for Jessica Jones from the comic books would fit the Disney model of family entertainment...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Where's Wanda?

Jan 20, 2021, 8:27 PM

ol Delk Rd. Wanda

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you posted this :20 into the game

Jan 20, 2021, 8:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s very weird right now. I’m sure there’s a payoff at the end

Jan 20, 2021, 9:00 PM

But with Disney+ going old school and releasing an episode per week, I’m not sure this is going to hold audiences. I do think Vision is dead this whole time and Wanda is in a dream state. If you catch the Easter eggs, it makes it more interesting. The SWORD helicopter and the SWORD beekeeper are for those that are way into the comics.

That being said, I’m going to wait until the season is over and just binge the whole season at once. Dragging it out at this point is tough. As it is sits, this isn’t something for those that are just into the marvel movies and don’t have knowledge that the comic book readers have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You never like Bewitched did you?

Jan 20, 2021, 9:13 PM

I'm expecting it'll get better, end of Episode 2 hinted at it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

It suxxxxx***

Jan 20, 2021, 9:18 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

First two episodes were wierd for certain

Jan 20, 2021, 9:43 PM

I hope it gets better. Supposedly this was originally planned to be after Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but Falcon got delayed.

And it's supposed to run up to and be related to Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

It's only 9 episodes and feels like it has a lot of ground to cover. So either their going to cram a bunch of #### in there or it's going to end with a "huh?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

No. First 2 episodes are bad - but I think I know what's

Jan 20, 2021, 11:08 PM

going on - so I'm expecting it to really take off...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It needs to....right now it’s like a giant inside joke that

Jan 20, 2021, 11:10 PM

Only the writers actually get. Horrible TV so far.

Yep - I keep thinking that Marvel Studios has rarely steered

Jan 20, 2021, 11:12 PM

me wrong - so I'll watch at least two more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Curious, did you know anything going in about the show?***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:36 PM

Basic plot lines and general premise.

Jan 21, 2021, 12:07 AM

Right now it’s too much 50’s schtick and too little plot advancement for my liking. Few funny moments in episode 2 from knowing the characters, but episode 1 was a dog.

I like that I have no idea where the show is going

Jan 21, 2021, 1:30 AM

and it's doing something different than any other MCU story. I like the different spoofs of old sitcoms (#### van dyke, bewitched, etc...) format they are using and the dealing out the little bits of "something isn't right" but I totally get where you're coming from. If that premise doesn't work for you then the show, itself, is going to be tough to get through. I will say, I've read that the 2nd half or end is much more traditional MCU so you might enjoy that more.

Or watch The Boys on Amazon (if you haven't already). It's fantastic.

Yep - watch The Boys (but not with your kids)...***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:04 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic