Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walmart and Gamecock Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Walmart and Gamecock Fans

Jul 1, 2016, 8:52 PM

This is not meant to offend anyone. I personally chose to not shop at Walmart unless absolutely necessary. I am a very senior citizen-70 + years old . Tonight my wife and I made our 3rd trip to Walmart this year to purchase an item not carried at other stores. My wife went to pick up said item while I wandered around the store. This being Friday I was wearing an orange golf shirt with a Tiger Paw about the size of a half dollar. I had nothing else on Clemson related. Standing at a display case looking over some items an older man about my age walks up to me and says, " Clemson ain't sh**! You will lose 2 games this year. You will lose at Notre Dame and Tallahassee. Alabama really kicked your a**. And you only beat us by 5. We have 2 quarterbacks better than Watson. ".

My response was , " At least we made it to the Championship Game." I was dumbfounded, practically speechless and wanted to punch him. I am not a small man. Ex college athlete 1 foot taller than the guy and about 60 lbs heavier Believe me I was in no imminent danger. I wanted to bet him my house and cars about losing at Notre Dame but he would not shut up. He had on no USUC garb. I always get a big chuckle out of Walmart USUC jokes. I now believe they might be true.

Happy Walmart Shopping! Go Tigers,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Walmart and Gamecock Fans

Jul 1, 2016, 8:57 PM

We WILLNOT lose to ND. I promise

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2016, 9:01 PM

we MIGHT lose 2games next year. coots will lose at least 2 next september

i can guarantee it***

Jul 1, 2016, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Walmart and Gamecock Fans ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

We don't lose to ND often, but when we do,...

Jul 1, 2016, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Walmart and Gamecock Fans ]

...it won't be this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Bless his heart***

Jul 1, 2016, 9:04 PM

Tell that short buffoon he better worry about losing in....

Jul 1, 2016, 9:12 PM

Nashville, Starkeville, Lexington, Gainesville, Clemson, and seven times in "The Roach". Another 3-9 season is a real possibility if analyzed by anyone outside of the Midlands. Agree with that moron and say: You're right, Clemson isn't "s--t" but USCjr is certainly full of it.

nm

Jul 1, 2016, 9:18 PM

nm

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So we play at Notre Dame this year???

Jul 1, 2016, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Tell that short buffoon he better worry about losing in.... ]

Guess I better get busy booking my trip. Hope I can find some tickets when I get there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol...you missed a great opportunity

Jul 1, 2016, 9:20 PM

to tell that maroon:

"We Clemson fans are just glad we don't have to play The Citadel this year"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2016, 9:23 PM

I am ALMOST positive that we will not lose at Notre Dame this year. Almost.

Jul 1, 2016, 9:35 PM

you should never dignify a dirtpecker's existence by replying to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 1, 2016, 10:16 PM

You should have cut in long enough to bet him everything he owned that ND would be so scared to play us, that they wouldn't even show up in their house for the kick off!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2016, 10:24 PM

You should have congratulated him on looking forward to a 4 win season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sir, hold your head up high, where your orange Clemson

Jul 1, 2016, 11:02 PM

Shirt with pride, and if you see this bozo again, don't utter one word!! Just knock his a55 out...............cold!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot doesn't even know our schedule

Jul 1, 2016, 11:35 PM

Bet he doesn't know his either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2016, 11:57 PM

This just shows you that once you are afflicted with the coot disease even age does not cure it not may you wiser. They then become just stupid old dirtpecker fans

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Tell him to finish mopping the floor and then to go and

Jul 2, 2016, 12:07 AM

gather some buggies from the parking lot.

It's really sad when...

Jul 2, 2016, 12:41 AM

The Wal-Mart greeters at your local store start showing signs of psychosis. Hopefully his next tirade occurred in the pharmacy department and they mediated his ace, stat.

~JKB

Jul 2, 2016, 6:39 AM

I shop at Walmart EVERY week. They have most of everything I need/want, and it's one stop instead of 3-4. Makes sense to me.

BUT - have your camera ready - 'cause the coot fans will show up and you won't believe what drugs do to those people. It's better than going to the zoo.

Damit daddy.

Jul 2, 2016, 7:59 AM

Don't let these mental morons give you high blood pressure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He had to things working against him. He's a coot & obviously

Jul 2, 2016, 10:54 AM

has Napoleon Syndrome!

Message was edited by: longtallsam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2016, 11:25 AM

Wait, an older chicken lover who talks nonsense and is clearly delusional? Must have been FGF's own Freddy B. Cocky! He who supposedly scared 2 young college age male from their seats last seasons Cu-SuC game because they saw the "Fire in his eyes"...and then proceeded to talk about carrying and wanting to shoot someone at the game. Yup, sounds about like ol Freddy

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That $CU education is really paying off....

Jul 2, 2016, 11:42 AM

Responding with profanity are the efforts of a feeble brain lacking the vocabulary to converse intelligently.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Youre a classy man, a gentleman

Jul 2, 2016, 2:10 PM

You're a Clemson Man, thank the lord.

So many people consumed with hate...all day, every day.
It's like a hobby or something.

I recall Frank Howard's remark regarding rivalries as Clean, Old-Fashioend Hate.
I don't want to forget the 'Clean' part.

Regardless, I know I'd have to shower 3xs after so close a brush with coot ignorance.
Clean wasn't really an option there, was it?

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic