Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wake Forest Parking Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Wake Forest Parking Update

Oct 4, 2018, 2:05 PM

Due to the Wake Forest football game vs. Clemson and the Dixie Classic Fair taking place on Saturday, October 6, there will be a high volume of traffic in the area. Please take note of the following parking updates:

All general public parking lots at the LJVM Coliseum will open at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday at $20 per spot.

All Wake Forest football pass lots will open at 9:00 a.m.

There is additional parking at the Winston-Salem First Shuttle Lot (Corner of University Parkway and Long Road) for $10 per spot which includes a shuttle. The shuttle will pick up at the corner of Polo Road and Long Road and drop off in the LJVM Coliseum parking lots near the Fairgrounds Main Entrance. The shuttle will run from 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. (Sunday).

Once the LJVM Coliseum lots fill up, patrons will be directed to park at the Winston-Salem First Shuttle Lot. Parking and traffic updates will be posted on the LJVM Coliseum Twitter account, @LJVMColiseum.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks***

Oct 4, 2018, 2:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wake Forest Parking Update

Oct 4, 2018, 3:30 PM

What time do you think the LJVM lots will be full by?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 3:38 PM

rams8821 said:

What time do you think the LJVM lots will be full by?

I doubt it will be. In the 4 years I was at wake including a sold out BC game at the same time as the fair it never was full.

Oct 4, 2018, 3:47 PM

Good info, I have been to MANY Clemson games at Winston and never had a problem, but I dont remember a fair being there.

Its always a good lot with mostly Clemson folks. So Id like to get in there, Ill be there early but not "clemson" early

Oct 4, 2018, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Wake Forest Parking Update ]

And to give better information we would leave campus for the game 45 minutes before it started and were fine. Biggest issue is getting out of the lot.

Oct 4, 2018, 3:44 PM

The commuter parking location is right beside the university. If you are planning on visiting the campus while you are there is a good location. It is also a relatively small lot so I am assuming shuttling back from the stadium wouldn't be that bad.

Oct 4, 2018, 4:41 PM

Does anyone know where you can park your motor home within walking distance or somewhere with a shuttle to the stadium?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic