Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At 11:00 last nite with 92% reporting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

At 11:00 last nite with 92% reporting

Jan 6, 2021, 7:35 AM

Perdue had a 2.1% lead, Loeffler a 1% lead

Now this morning with 99% reporting, both are behind and very few votes were added to their totals with the extra 7% counted...W-TF? How does that happen?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At 11:00 last nite with 92% reporting

Jan 6, 2021, 7:36 AM

Jan 6, 2021, 7:40 AM

Seems like we’ve seen this movie before. May God have mercy on America though at this point He has no reason to do so.

Jan 6, 2021, 7:50 AM

Do you think there's fraud involved, TARD-og?

Jan 6, 2021, 7:52 AM

Can you read?

It's called...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:41 AM

Counting the rest of the votes and now they trail...

Are you asserting that a politician should not ever lose the lead in a count once he or she has established the lead?

Oh. Let me guess. You're gonna claim fraud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

they should probably just release the metro area totals

Jan 6, 2021, 7:42 AM

first. Remove all doubt and whatnot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aside from the sheer volume and time to count...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:46 AM

Are we not dealing with the unusual mail-in influx again?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Honestly don't know....haven't kept up with GA. I was

Jan 6, 2021, 7:49 AM

just trying to be pragmatic.

Off the cuff, I wouldn't think that mail ballots were on the same level as the general election, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But isn't this also not that unusual anyway?

Jan 6, 2021, 8:06 AM

That larger precincts take more time to count, and it often isn't finished that evening in close races?

Probably more often than not. I think spoon or someone

Jan 6, 2021, 8:26 AM

said it earlier....best bet would probably be to just go to no precinct by precinct live reporting and not report vote totals until it's over.

*Should* be a win-win.....would make right and left feel somewhat better about votes with last minute swings, and in the rare instances where fraud did occur, would make it much harder to pull off.

People could do themselves a favor, too...

Jan 6, 2021, 8:29 AM

And not watch results on CNN/Fox/MSNBC where it's basically hours of reporting, "More votes are coming in... this could change."

Just go to bed and wait until the morning.

Re: Aside from the sheer volume and time to count...

Jan 6, 2021, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Aside from the sheer volume and time to count... ]

Jan 6, 2021, 9:29 AM

What exactly are you inferring in regards to the drug money comment?

Jan 6, 2021, 12:56 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 12:57 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 1:20 PM

It's like there's this huge group of people now...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:44 AM [ in reply to It's called... ]

heavily interested in politics, but have never watched election day coverage before.

Given the dumbing down of our populace, I think the states are just going to have to wait and report the totals once the entire vote is counted.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's like there's this huge group of people now...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:48 AM

I'm not sure how to explain simple math to these folks, but oh well.

Maybe their daddies just never taught them that when you lost, you lost. No one cheated you over.

Re: It's called...

Jan 6, 2021, 2:05 PM [ in reply to It's called... ]

Actually a lot of states have over the last four years changed voting laws unconstitutionally by way of executive orders and activist judges. And there has been proven widespread and rampant voter fraud 99% of which is on the side of the Democrats but as usual the media downplays it and sweep it under the rug.

It’s the Democrats that keep changing the rules in Congress and the Senate to get their way.

It’s the Democrats that will take an issue to the people by way of referendum and when the left doesn’t get their way rather than saying the people have spoken and letting democracy work they go find an activist court to bypass the will of the people. A perfect example of this was gay marriage in California.

The history of political corruption in America is overwhelmingly a story of Democrats and unions. LA, Chicago, Detroit, Boston, New York, Baltimore, all cities that have been controlled for generations by Democrats and all cities that have had rampant corruption and yes voter fraud!

Cities and states across the country have already failed or or facing economic failure and with that exception they are states that have been blue for a long time.

All across the country people leaving blue states and going to red states. They are fleeing the tyranny and the BS of the Democrats!

There may not be enough fraud to account for the election results but as Brett Weinstein said it was absolutely not a fair election and not a level playing field because of the widespread lies from the main stream media and the lies from the Democrats and the propaganda and the way the main stream media was a de facto PR machine for the Democrats as well as the way big tech censored news and information while at the same time promoting stories that benefited Democrats.

FYI Brett Weinstein is a progressive academic that hates Trump.

To deny any of this is to be living in a fantasy world. To deny any of this is to show you are not in touch with reality.

And requiring an ID to vote is not voter suppression. You can’t function in the modern world without a photo ID. Every other democratic county in the world requires photo ID to vote and Obama even praised a country for including photo ID when they reformed their country.

Things that main stream Republicans are saying today and getting called radicals and racist and sexist were said verbatim by Obama and Hillary Clinton when they were in power. And there’s plenty of video to prove it.

And regarding Covid when Trump issued the travel ban the Democrats called him a racist. While Trump was trying to battle Covid the Democrats we’re trying to impeach Trump on lies and fabrication.

The guy Joe Biden pick for his chief of staff is the guy that would’ve been his Covid czar had Biden been president and he is on video on C-SPAN talking about how they totally botched H1N1 got it 100% wrong and it’s only a miracle that means people didn’t die. Yet people think Trump didn’t handle it properly? Trump did more faster than the Democrats ever would’ve done.

Oh and that little thing where normally it takes 18 months to three years to get a vaccine and Trump said we will have one by the end of the year and everybody laughed. Remember that? Well GuessWhat in roughly nine months we have 2 vaccines being distributed. That never ever would’ve happened under a Democrat.

So keep living in your fantasy world like other liberals. And you can call me a sheep all you want but again I don’t get my news from Fox and I’m not a Republican I’m a libertarian And I get my information from overwhelmingly independent sources which are overwhelmingly of the left perspective!

They counted heavily democratic leaning precincts....

Jan 6, 2021, 7:42 AM

come on...this was very clear from the coverage.

At 7:30 or so with 11% reporting, both Democrats had

Jan 6, 2021, 7:44 AM

solid leads. Then at 11:00 with 92% reporting, the Republicans were leading. ###? How does that happen?

Big ballot dumps favoring Republicans, reeks of fraud.

Waiting for CT88 to let us know.***

Jan 6, 2021, 7:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's got his Rasmussen polls ready!***

Jan 6, 2021, 8:57 AM

HTH

Jan 6, 2021, 7:54 AM

https://twitter.com/ryanmatsumoto1/status/1346645755243610113

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1346646631106580480

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1346679209352192000

https://twitter.com/greggiroux/status/1346671728521580545

https://twitter.com/stphnfwlr/status/1346678150055530496

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ain’t understand all that, but sounds like fraud to me***

Jan 6, 2021, 8:07 AM

Re: HTH

Jan 6, 2021, 12:36 PM [ in reply to HTH ]

Why does it very much look like the sign-language guy is winding his hand up like Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy? There seems to be a hostile relationship between the state election officials and their fellow 'Pubs, can't imagine why.

Re: HTH

Jan 6, 2021, 12:49 PM [ in reply to HTH ]

The last 8% of precincts have huge populations

Jan 6, 2021, 8:09 AM

And vote dark blue.

Jan 6, 2021, 8:14 AM

Because places like Dekalb and Fulton were what were left. Dem strongholds.

Nobody who took the time to read between the lines

Jan 6, 2021, 8:59 AM

is asking what happened, Bengaline.

Jan 6, 2021, 9:37 AM

what math class did you take at clemson to satisfy your math requirement?

Jan 6, 2021, 10:15 AM

bengal,

Do we REALLY have to explain the mail in ballots being counted after the live ballots AGAIN ?!?!

It looked to me throughout that the % In numbers were

Jan 6, 2021, 12:46 PM

% of precincts reporting and not % of votes counted or remaining. Smaller precincts get their numbers in faster than larger precincts. With actual votes, no one really knows what that total of % will be until they're all counted or at least processed. The number of precincts though is fixed. Noticed this during the general election coverage also. It's a misleading presentation on the part of media, though I can't imagine it's intentional.

At one point last night, it showed 77% reported but the map guy was estimating that around 40-45% of the vote total was yet to come from the metro Atlanta counties. If it's precinct % though it all adds up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic