Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Updated recruiting rankings: UNC moves ahead of Clemson in 2021 class totals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Updated recruiting rankings: UNC moves ahead of Clemson in 2021 class totals

Apr 18, 2020, 10:25 AM

Updated recruiting rankings: UNC moves ahead of Clemson in 2021 class totals

Mack Brown and North Carolina have put together an impressive 2021 class so far, rising to No. 2 above Clemson in the 247Sports Composite ranking totals. Clemso Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW! Mack is burning it up! Let’s face it...This what the

Apr 18, 2020, 10:53 AM

ACC needs. I still hate the Tarholes!

Mac is the Steve Spurrier of the Tar Heels.

Apr 18, 2020, 11:55 AM

Once a star, now a super nova shortly to burn out.

Re: WOW! Mack is burning it up! Let’s face it...This what the

Apr 18, 2020, 5:23 PM [ in reply to WOW! Mack is burning it up! Let’s face it...This what the ]

Those guys must be believing the lies being told that OLD Mack will be around for another 4 years with him knocking hard on the retirement door at 68. Personally, I don't see him being competitive at 70-72 years old. That ole eternal human clock is already starting to wind down right now!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WOW! Mack is burning it up! Let’s face it...This what the

Apr 18, 2020, 7:28 PM

Think Saban is too old? Saban and Mack Brown are the same age. Plenty of 4 and 5 star kids out there and Dabo will get his.

Re: TNET: Updated recruiting rankings: UNC moves ahead of Clemson in 2021 class totals

Apr 18, 2020, 11:48 AM

Just looking at rivals rankings...

Clemson has 1 five star and 9 four stars for an average of 4.1 stars

UNC has 0 five stars, 6 four stars and 8 three stars for an average of 3.43 stars

I'm not losing sleep.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Updated recruiting rankings: UNC moves ahead of Clemson in 2021 class totals

Apr 18, 2020, 11:56 AM

Unfortunately Ohio State has (11) 4 stars and (3) 5 stars. But I'll bet all our guys have 5 star character!

Quantity over quality

Apr 18, 2020, 11:57 AM

That said, this kinda stuff will get Doren what he deserves.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope Dorean gets fired this year

Apr 18, 2020, 4:09 PM

I'd much rather see State rise in Football the the blue bellies

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually kinda glad to see someone in the acc stepping up. Tired of hearing, Clemson don't play nobody...

North Carolina is becoming a real problem

for the SEC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2020, 12:13 PM

Curious why the article didnt list Mr.Page. especially since he lists us and UNC as potential stops

Apr 18, 2020, 12:23 PM

I like Mac Brown and am glad to see him back in the ACC. I hope they are successful.

Now for those who are tempted to be worried about recruiting rankings, keep in mind that the classes of recruits that went to five straight playoffs, won two national titles and played in two other national titles finished on average of about #7 in the recruiting rankings. Good Lord, imagine how good we'd be with a #3 class, much less #1!

Apr 18, 2020, 7:24 PM

Mack Brown is the real deal and UNC will continue getting better just hope not much better.

Apr 18, 2020, 10:35 PM

Mac and staff are taking it up a notch or two

Apr 20, 2020, 10:44 AM

It appears Coach Brown is going to make recruiting NC and Virginia regions a bit more competitive. Fortunately Clemson is now going into places like California so I suppose that doesn’t necessarily hurt Coach Swinney’s overall success the next couple years.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic