Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Discussion between 2 coots during today’s cookout:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Discussion between 2 coots during today’s cookout:

Jul 4, 2019, 8:08 PM

They were truly baffled at why after spending multi million dollars on a new facility, they could barely get a commitment from a couple of 4* guys. Said “it appears to have been a complete waist of money, we still can’t find anyone decent that wants to come here.” ??????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Discussion between 2 coots during today’s cookout:

Jul 4, 2019, 8:24 PM

whip cream on a turd.... Just saying...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jul 5, 2019, 1:30 AM

Or???? Lipstick on a pig???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Discussion between 2 coots during today’s cookout: ]

whip cream on a turd.... Just saying...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Discussion between 2 coots during today’s cookout: ]

Sort of like the make over of Little John. In my opinion facilities and crowd support are very peripheral to success in sports.

Duke plays basketball in a dump. Boise has won a ton of games with a small crowd in a hohum facility. Miami won a lot of games ggvplaying way off campus. RICE has had killer facilities for decades in a big city looking for a winner in football and they have nothing to show for it.

Success in college sport is entirely due to the coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 10:11 PM

I think the facility will be very helpful for them. I think it already has. However, imo, it is not gonna quite be the big wow factor that they were hoping for. It doesn't really compare to the ones at the top , and it is conspicuously devoid of championship hardware.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 10:17 PM

Listening to their conversations is always hilarious to me. 2016-2018 I worked in an office with two coot fans that would both constantly tell me “I don’t keep up with high school kids” when me & other Clemson fans would talk about recruiting, yet on signing day of bot years they were all into who was signed with the coots throughout the day. I was cracking up all day at them telling me how they were closing the talent gap!

Jul 4, 2019, 11:50 PM

Jul 5, 2019, 12:01 AM

Real tomato ketchup Eddie?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I get you a spoon, Vicky?***

Jul 5, 2019, 12:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Discussion between 2 coots during today’s cookout: ]

Jul 5, 2019, 1:35 AM

I guess CU won Natties because they spent millions?? If the believe that I hope the keep spending millions on that and Mustcramps contracts!

Very true. Our amazing coach who has

Jul 5, 2019, 3:35 AM

taken on the world and won started out at $750,000 per year. Dabo is the reason for our unprecedented success, and there is only one Dabo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Discussion between 2 coots...

Jul 5, 2019, 7:56 AM

Columbarium Sales down 45% first half of 2019.

Jul 5, 2019, 9:30 AM

I would say it's not the facilities. IMO it's the empty trophy case and a coach who can't win against top 25 competition. No high school player really wants to go play where they will be part of a mediocre team at best.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 10:11 AM

Maybe they should change the name of their mascot/team. Nobody wants to be called that. Elephant in the room.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic