Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Former Safety Desmond Brown was arrested
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Former Safety Desmond Brown was arrested

May 22, 2020, 1:06 PM

for interfering in a homicide investigation. I don't really remember Brown, but believe he was only on the team for a year or two before transferring.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Former Safety Desmond Brown was arrested

May 22, 2020, 1:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

May 22, 2020, 6:57 PM

Dabo shows again that the standards are high at Clemson. A player rated as high as #24 in the nation 2010, is dismissed from the team for violation of team rules.
It just shows, "Best is the Standard".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 1:08 PM

not a familiar name at all to me

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very end of the article on SPUN

May 22, 2020, 4:14 PM

"Desmond Brown only played at Clemson for a few months, after signing with the team in 2010. After redshirting during his first season, he contributed in the secondary and on special teams for the Tigers.

He was dismissed from the program by Dabo Swinney for a violation of team rules that November, and finished up his college career at West Alabama.

We’ll have more on this situation with the former Tiger as it comes out."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very end of the article on SPUN

May 22, 2020, 4:27 PM

West Alabama's mascot is also a Tiger.

We know what they are trying to say but they are covered on this one. They are probably hoping someone comments about calling him a former Tiger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 1:13 PM

It's already been discussed. He wasn't on the team for even 1 year, kicked off for violating team rules. It is a non-issue for Clemson, and the only reflection for us is that we saw a bad seed early on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 3:28 PM

Funny how 24/7 sports headline is, FORMER CLEMSON PLAYER
ARRESTED FOR MURDER. Did this guy play for any other school
after being booted from Clemson? He is 28 years old so he
was on our team shortly 10 years ago. No reflection on our
program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For those who didn't see the other discussion...

May 22, 2020, 4:10 PM

He was in the class of 2010 out of Centre, AL. Dabo kicked him off the team halfway through his first season so that's why he basically doesn't exist in Clemson football lore. Same class as Martavis Bryant and if memory serves they got in trouble at the same time once but Bryant's transgression wasn't as egregious, or something like that. He eventually played at West Alabama, whoever that is, which is why some ####### 'journalist' decided to associate him with Clemson. Incidentally, Draft Diamonds headlined it as 'Former Small School Player Arrested...' so kudos to them.

All the info**

May 22, 2020, 5:15 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/view/player/football.do?id=74

Once a Tiger, alway a Tiger...***

May 22, 2020, 7:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 11:04 PM

He lives in my hometown and has been arrested twice in the last few days. Can you all care less about football and THINK about the 2 lives that he might have took and ruined. I do not understand how anything else matters.

May 22, 2020, 11:11 PM

jfelkel80 said:

He lives in my hometown and has been arrested twice in the last few days. Can you all care less about football and THINK about the 2 lives that he might have took and ruined. I do not understand how anything else matters.

It doesn't matter if he played ball or not. These are people that we are talking about one was 19 and one was 30. They were dumped on the side of the road like trash cause they were shorting his drug money.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic