Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Venables addressing SST and the other doubters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 379

Venables addressing SST and the other doubters

Oct 13, 2020, 2:44 PM

Venables - Brad Wesley
SST - O'Connor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDOnqz8E0fE

Butt seriously - I was pretty negative and man that D really showed out, loved seeing the DBs holding their own in man coverage on deep passes from Miami.

Also dare I say pretty good playcalling from TE? Love how involved Galloway is getting, obviously the throwback for a TD but I really like this play. It's fairly simple but it's a good one as the pitch seems to suck in the LB and the TE always seems to be wide open down the middle (big gainer on this play against Wake as well I believe)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HAY SST THIS ALL FUN AND GAMES AND ALL BUT SOMEONE

Oct 13, 2020, 2:50 PM

NEEDS TO ADDRESS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. YOU KNOW HIT THE HARD SUBJECTS RIGHT TWEEN THEY EYES. LET'S SEE SOME GOOD ANALYSIS ON THE FIRST QUARTER TUNNEL SCREEN TO CORNELL POWELL THAT WENT FOR A GAIN OF LIKE 4 FEET. LOL CAIN'T DO IT CUZ THERE IS NONE. BEST IS THE COTDANG STANDARD ROUND HERE AND THAT WAS A SHATPLAY. NOW IF TONY TONY TONY HAD SAID HE DID THAT IN A NOD TO HIS HOMEBOI BILLY NAPIER OR WHOEVER WAS ON TOMMYS WATCH THAT DID THAT SHAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN I COULD EXCUSE WHAT HAPPENED BUT LIKE GOODGODMAN LET'S NOT DO THAT SHAT IN THE FIRST QUARTER NOMESAYIN?

#ALLIN
#COOTSSUCK
#CARNITASARETHETIDS

lets talk about anything to Powell

Oct 13, 2020, 2:51 PM

just about anytime, its a disaster waiting to happen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the kid and I respeck that he stuck around

Oct 13, 2020, 3:01 PM

but next man up please.

I think he's pretty solid in blocking, at least I think he is.

RIP Rob Spence***

Oct 13, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to HAY SST THIS ALL FUN AND GAMES AND ALL BUT SOMEONE ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Napier was a real player's coach.

Oct 13, 2020, 3:08 PM [ in reply to HAY SST THIS ALL FUN AND GAMES AND ALL BUT SOMEONE ]

He understood the demands on a student athlete's time, and out of respect, only made them learn three plays to give them time for other priorities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 379
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic