Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Marriage LOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1,108

Marriage LOL

Oct 18, 2018, 12:03 PM

I’m heading to mediation today so Ts and Ps for JFB please.

I have a hard time understanding how I have to pay a drug addict half my 401k half the buyout of the house... when she has no job, does drugs, lives w other users, and I have complete full custody of the 3 children, in the home, and not asking for an child support. Yet I have to hand her thousands of $$$ probably. F that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's the punchline?***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like your attorney s u cks***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:06 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

He Is actually very good.

Oct 18, 2018, 12:07 PM

But in SC if married for 10 plus years it’s a 50/50 split of assets. I am going to negotiate much less today of course, hopefully a check for about 5k will entice a signature today.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depending on what she's on 5k may work

Oct 18, 2018, 12:09 PM

Good luck

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

So don't SELL the house. Keep it. Then she pays half the

Oct 18, 2018, 12:09 PM [ in reply to He Is actually very good. ]

house payment, right?

Lol. I wish

Oct 18, 2018, 12:11 PM

I’m not selling the house. But half of nothing (no job) is still nothing. Maybe the govment will pay her child support?

That would have been nice to tell me 2 years ago.

Oct 18, 2018, 12:11 PM [ in reply to He Is actually very good. ]

Jerks.

Now I'm stuck for life.

JK, things with SarahAdidas couldn't be better. E

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

No you're not

Oct 18, 2018, 12:24 PM

TOTE1 was married for 14 yrs (technically 15) and I kept all of my 401k. Now I gave up the house but we had just purchased it 100% financed 6 mos prior to the separation so there was no equity. 50% of nothing is still nothing.

But u mediated that right? It didn’t go to trial?

Oct 18, 2018, 12:27 PM

I’m hoping today she folds. I’m also asking for all my attorney fees which has been a lot since she is at fault. So looking for a small check payout today and she signs.

I did mediate, we didn't have a judge decide our fates

Oct 18, 2018, 12:34 PM

I paid the $2k for the mediation, she paid lawyer fees for court. Even Steven Of course she wasn't addicted to drugs and was able to make reasonable decisions.

Good luck

Math checks out

Oct 18, 2018, 12:32 PM [ in reply to No you're not ]

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+50+percent+X+0%3F

That totally sucks ###

Oct 18, 2018, 12:08 PM

Hopefully things will go better than expected.

Marriage LOL***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:22 PM

This sounds awful, did you mess up?***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He said Marriage LOL

Oct 18, 2018, 12:24 PM

try to keep up

Losing that stuff is as terrifying as if

Oct 18, 2018, 12:26 PM

I married Sharkgirl and got stuck with her student loan debt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a gamble my friend***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:28 PM

Without a payoff.

Oct 18, 2018, 12:54 PM

THEY are the only ones who get a payoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ice cream sandwich***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:28 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

I have a couple thoughts that might console you a bit.

Oct 18, 2018, 1:29 PM

Half of what you got is cheap for the kids.

Half of what you got is cheap to get rid of a drug addicted slut.

Half of what you got is cheap considering you'll never have to give her another penny.

Half of what you got is cheap to get your kids away from someone who has so much influence in their lives and it's most bad influence.

All in all she's getting fuked one last time and will probably kill herself in a drug overdose. You can blame the justice system now and the kids will figure it out on their own when they grow up.

You're coming out way ahead so stop whining and enjoy the good life while you raise your kids free of the bondage of marriage to a drug addict.

Living hand to mouth is only a bad thing when the hand is empty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Marriage LOL

Oct 18, 2018, 1:31 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think there is some clause in SC marital law regarding

Oct 18, 2018, 1:32 PM

how stuff is split up if the other person is "at fault". I would think that she could be subjected to some sort of drug testing to demonstrate that she is at least a drug user (as you mentioned) and then you could make an argument that she is an addict...and therefore "at fault" and not eligible for alimony. Perhaps you are already aware of this.

Better yet, years ago I was going through the same thing and seriously considered hiring a dude (that was an acquaintance of mine) to do his best to have sex with my wife so I could prove adultery. Again, the goal being to prove she was "at fault" and not eligible for alimony. I'm still not sure why I didn't go through with that. I think I was out $2700+ per month for 5 years until she finally remarried (Jesus F'ing Christ indeed). If you want some help pursuing this route let me know. I'll film it for you and everything.

Demonstrate she is a drug user?

Oct 18, 2018, 1:38 PM

JohnFBell should lay a couple lines out on the mediation table and let her sweat it out until she just gives up and starts ripping them like there aint no tomorrow.

Also, don't want to make light of his situation, sounds like it sucks, but this is the Jounge and that is what happens.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid plan is solid***

Oct 18, 2018, 2:01 PM

Re: I think there is some clause in SC marital law regarding

Oct 19, 2018, 8:32 PM [ in reply to I think there is some clause in SC marital law regarding ]

I’ll do you a solid and volunteer to be the dude to sex up your wife. I’m waiting by my computer for the where and when it will go down.

I Noah lady who is contemplating leaving her fam and

Oct 18, 2018, 1:36 PM

banging a new dude (who is also married) and she is worried she will get killed in the divorce. I am pretty sure she is set for life cause Marriage, LOL in South Carolina.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Caveat - Greenr is neither of the men in this situation

Oct 18, 2018, 1:44 PM

that he knows of. Could be Greenr, but not in this particular situation.

Wait... are you the woman then??***

Oct 18, 2018, 1:58 PM

I can tuck it with the best of Key West's drag queens, butt

Oct 18, 2018, 2:01 PM

this isn't about me.

Is that so ?

Oct 18, 2018, 3:05 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is that so ?

Oct 18, 2018, 3:30 PM

Seems like if you're the one who files for divorce...

Oct 18, 2018, 3:22 PM [ in reply to I Noah lady who is contemplating leaving her fam and ]

unless you can show that you or your kids are being abused or abandoned, you shouldn't get nearly as much in alimony. Seems odd to reward somebody for breaking up a marriage and punishing somebody else who doesn't want the marriage ended.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO, Women can claim they were verbally abused, neglected,

Oct 18, 2018, 3:28 PM

or a variety of other things to make their case for NEEDING to leave. I wanted to put a different dick in my pussy is usually not claimed in that case.

Sure, that's the issue

Oct 18, 2018, 3:49 PM

If you have somebody really selfish, I'm sure they'll have no problem with lying about that kind of thing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Marriage LOL

Oct 18, 2018, 2:05 PM

It’s the screwed up family court system and all the liberal judges in place. I was screwed over to by the family court system several years ago.

Will say a prayer for you. Good Luck my Tigernet Friend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did she give up a career to raise kids when you wed?

Oct 18, 2018, 2:10 PM

Stuff like that matters a lot more than when dividing marital assets than whether she is addicted to drugs now.

Like it or not, if she can demonstrate she gave up her entire career-earnings-potential to support you and the kids, she gets half of marital assets accrued during marriage.

That's why I'm all in support of gay marriage.

Oct 20, 2018, 9:54 AM

Who wants to deny gays the right to become victims of our divorce courts? Oh yes, I know. Some live happily ever after. That's the real American dream.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Update:

Oct 18, 2018, 6:25 PM

That greedy B got more than I wanted but agreed and signed. And comparatively to paying for a lengthy trial plus how much equity I have in my home which is a lot, which I now own free and clear, plus full custody of kids. It really wasn’t too bad..

I kept thinking what ClemsonTiger88 said earlier about u got your kids and it’s over so shut your mouth and be thank full.

What kinda droogz?***

Oct 18, 2018, 8:36 PM

Blow, weed, LSD, booze, MDMA. Fentanyl***

Oct 18, 2018, 8:56 PM

post/handle checks out.***

Oct 18, 2018, 9:00 PM

That last one will probably be the nail in the coffin.

Oct 19, 2018, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Blow, weed, LSD, booze, MDMA. Fentanyl*** ]

Hope not and hope she can get some help.

#TourLyfe

Doing so well, right up to the very end.***

Oct 19, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Blow, weed, LSD, booze, MDMA. Fentanyl*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so did y'all meet at a show?

Oct 19, 2018, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Blow, weed, LSD, booze, MDMA. Fentanyl*** ]

she sounds like she has a flight to catch to MKE...

So is she a festival chick or something?

Oct 19, 2018, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Blow, weed, LSD, booze, MDMA. Fentanyl*** ]

I'm still friends with some of those type people on facebook, it's like OK when you were in college whatever....But you're approaching 30 and still dressing up with glitter and tutu's, dancing in a muddy field, there HAS to be drugs involved.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, we met at a Panic show.

Oct 19, 2018, 11:17 AM

Saw over 100 together. I’ve seen about 250 panic. But then I grew up, got my MBA from TigerTown and got a corporate executive position, ditched all those old druggie friends. She on the other hand lived off me and no job, plus kept same friends.

Marriage seems like pretty lucrative for chicks.

Oct 19, 2018, 11:21 AM

Do absolutely nothing for a few years, then take half of someones shyatt. That could be a pretty good career.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The key is not being dumb with who you marry***

Oct 19, 2018, 12:28 PM

How did you find such a gem in the first place?***

Oct 19, 2018, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Blow, weed, LSD, booze, MDMA. Fentanyl*** ]

Re: Fentany?***

Oct 20, 2018, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Blow, weed, LSD, booze, MDMA. Fentanyl*** ]

Dood, you need to do some praying so your kids won't go through losing their mother twice.

Glad these two lonely gray hairs on my head represent...

Oct 20, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Update: ]

how much adversity I've live through and how well maladjusted I've become Even to the point I'm like, #### em all. They can't take my Clemson Degree or my resolve to endure the ######### live dishes out.

I'm glad you see this as a win. Now pray for her everyday asking God to fix her life so your children won't grow up thinking their mother is a hopeless tramp. Never speak evil in front of them. I know you'll soon discover that you love her. I'd bet money, it might take a decade and you will probably go through another or two just like her but you'll eventually see that the bond between the two of you will never go away due to those precious children.

Perhaps after you work your way through this phase I'll have worked my way through mine and I can't plot out another acceptable and rightful vector for your path. Tsmel me when you get there. This has become embarrassing.

Replies: 51
| visibility 1,108
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic